pupet up grade longer than useal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pupet up grade longer than useal

hey wuick question i gave the guysthats doing the lv 10 upgrade for thje pup and i have bin aiting for about hr and still he tells me i'm early anyone plzz info plzzzz

Re: pupet up grade longer than useal

Have you tried zoning out and back in? (I know nothing about this specific quest or whatever it is, that's just generally something that works on these "wait X units of time" things.)
    Ellipses on Fenrir
    There is no rush. If you're not willing to take your time, don't be surprised when no one wants to give you much of theirs.
    . . .

Comment

You have to wait until Midnight Japanese time top get the new one. (its in about 2.5 hours or so i believe).
      Blm 75 - One and only love! Lets nuke!
      Originally Posted by Kirsteena
      Oh crap, lock down your beer.....
      Originally Posted by Sethe
      QFT!
      With Kutu around no alcohol is safe. Hide ya beer!
      www.konohals.eu - Endgame EU ls, bahamut server

Comment

I heard you had to wait a RL day, which is what I did. I tried a few hours before that and he still told me I was early.

Also...Gabe...please spell out your words a bit more. I could hardly tell what you were asking I kinda had to take hints from what the others posted to understand o.<

Main Job: 70RDM/BLM or WHM ~ Fairy (I hate you, Maat)
        Currently Leveling: 49WHM/BLM
        Windurst Rank 10 ~ As of 5/25/07! Woot!

My Fanfiction (please read, or at least skim!)

Susan>> Babies are just like people.
        Susan>> Just smaller.
        [GM]Dave>> But I don't like people.
        [GM]Dave>> I hate people.
        Susan>> Babies are like small people that can't talk.
        [GM]Dave>> ...
        [GM]Dave>> I'm listening.

Comment

yeah, wait until 11am EST and then tryagian

Comment

thx i'll try that sorry was half awake when i typed it and this is my first forum thanks guys for the help i haven't bin playing but pup realy got my attention

Comment

Originally posted by Gabe_DMC
              ...sorry was half awake when i typed it and this is my first forum...
              Just a little advice for your future forum adventures. A forum is not a chat room. You really do have time to type things out.
              Ellipses on Fenrir
              There is no rush. If you're not willing to take your time, don't be surprised when no one wants to give you much of theirs.
              . . .

Comment

I think it takes 24 hours, i gave him my upgrade supplies at 9:00A.M when i logged back on after work, 10:30 P.M. or so he said i was early -_- Next day at 10:00 A.m. (25 ours later) He upgraded my frame.... Fat Galka...
                "Life is only what we choose to make it"

Comment

Zoning does not work, Midnight Japanese time does not work. It is 1 RL day, maybe a little bit after. I turned mine in around 10:30 AM PST, came back the nextday at the same time and he did not give it to me. I waited about 15-30 more minutes and finally got the CS for it.

[75NIN] | [75RNG] | [64NPC]
                  [W10] | [ZM Complete] | [PM Complete] | [TA25]
                  San d' Oria 0 | Bastok 0
                  Current: Apocolypse Nigh

Comment

For me the JST midnight does work I have turned in my previous frame items about an hour before midnight over there which is PST-8 hours and +1 day. I went and did a few time occupying things with my linkshell came back got the latest puppet and went off to go skill the frame up.
                    Total chaos is only possible without foundation in who you are and what you do.
                    Muffin says what?!?!

Comment

Working...
                    X