This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about upgrade quest

hello, my brother reached level 10 pup. he decided he was going to do the quest to upgrade to the mage puppet. after recieving the quest, he then went to ah to see what it would cost. after checking prices, estimated over 2 mil. he would like to know if he can change his mind on which upgrade he gets, or is he just stuck? thank you to all that reply

Re: question about upgrade quest

like me he is stuck untill he can complete it ><

Comment

All he can do is wait for the "new job novelty" wears off and prices go down.
      Generic Info!

Comment

Or, you can try to farm the pieces for it. . . who knows how long that could take =P

Yay, Ty for this Eohmer~

Silentsteel - Taru of Awesomeness on Valefor

80 Whm, 86 Drg, 40 Sam, 37 Blm, 31 Smn, & lower as it goes down... I have way too much play time for no levels, lol.

Comment

To shave off the horrible price tag from the Wam. Cloth, you could farm Wamouparacara(DC->EM) or Wamompa Princes (VT) in Halvung or Mount Z. (the mt doom place). Need to get behind the Gate of Halvung, using the Cast Metal plate from a ??? on the way to the gate after you check the gate for the first time. The VTs are right past it and the DC->EMs are in Halvung just a little NW past the trolls and Ebony puddings. Unless its night (21:00-6:00) you'll need sneak for the crawlers, and pretty much invis the rest of the way once you get the clusters.

The Wam. (the giant roaches) drop their own coccons with about a 20% drop rate. Need 6 to make a cloth (2 for a thread, 3 thread for a cloth) and it takes 88+ Cloth to make it. Need a tank and a RDM or BRD to fight even the DC/EM since they have a few nasty WS, inclunding AOE damage+Blind and a WS that gives them both Enfire and Blaze Spikes that are very potent (20-40 damage each). If you are going to fight the ones in Halvung, be careful when near the Black Puddings, as they aggro sight and Job Abilities and player WS. Wam do not aggro but do link.
          sigpic
          Y'okay!

PSN: goboaj (be my friend damnit)

Comment

Working...
          X