Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does any 1 know anything about this job?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does any 1 know anything about this job?

i was thinking today that if i get PUP i would play it most of the time i dont play on brd but then i was think how hard the quest was and things like that soo do u think that i should wait or should i get it if u think i should get it then i will think about what u post and i can know some "pro's" and "con's" about the Puppetmaster Job? srry if this is somewhere else! and plz send me a msg or something if u want! or i am in the chat room! if i habve any more questions i will be in the chat room but i will post them here!!
    TK

Re: Does any 1 know anything about this job?

Originally posted by Taruking
    i was thinking today that if i get PUP i would play it most of the time i dont play on brd but then i was think how hard the quest was and things like that soo do u think that i should wait or should i get it if u think i should get it then i will think about what u post and i can know some "pro's" and "con's" about the Puppetmaster Job? srry if this is somewhere else! and plz send me a msg or something if u want! or i am in the chat room! if i habve any more questions i will be in the chat room but i will post them here!!
    The biggest con at this moment is trying to get cacoons to get your frames. They are sold for less than 1k at the guild in Al Zhabi, but they are perma camped and sold (in Odin) on the AH for like 250k (though the price was 400k and is dropping fast).

Personally, I just farming everything and that seems fine to me.

Comment

im on odin sooo i should wait a while before getting the job? be cuz of the price on the server
      TK

Comment

you cant get the new frame till lvl 10 so why not get pup and enjoy, by the time ur 10 hopfuly the price comes down... if found on ragnarok the price is staying pritty high in AH ><

Comment

ok i might get it when i hit lvl 10 brd
          TK

Comment

also if you choose the melee frame you only need one cocoon....if you choose the magic one you will need 6 (2 to make thread and 3 thread to make cloth) but if you choose the ranger one like I did, you dont need the cocoon at all, the items only cost me about 450k total :p
            -------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

Originally posted by sevenpointflaw
              Personally, I just farming everything and that seems fine to me.

So how was the drop rate when you farmed for the cocoons. I heard the wamouracampas con DC to 75 and the wamouracampas princes which con VT to 75 are the only 2 mobs that drop it.
              Drg 75, Pup 75, War 37, Sam 37, Mnk 37, Rdm 41, Smn 18, whm 37
              Windurst Rank 10, CoP complete, Zilart Complete

Comment

Originally posted by Tule
                So how was the drop rate when you farmed for the cocoons. I heard the wamouracampas con DC to 75 and the wamouracampas princes which con VT to 75 are the only 2 mobs that drop it.
                This is true, and at the very least a RDM or BRD needs to go along to dispel its WS that causes both Blaze spike and Enfire, both of which do 20-40 damage per hit without shell (10-30 with IV).
                sigpic
                Y'okay!

PSN: goboaj (be my friend damnit)

Comment

Working...
                X