Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Automaton Names?

Originally posted by Cybilcora
    Ok so japanese word for heaven is not Ken, but Ten? Do you have a alternate translation for kenbishi?
    Nuh-uh, sorry. I've taken Japanese in College, but I'm still quite the noob at it.

I can't provide a literal translation, but I think the connection to Ghost in the Shell might be likely, seeing as how that deals with Androids, and A.I. , and being alive, and stuff.
    Wevrain - Shiva

Comment

Mine is Toraoh. n__n/

Comment

Been looking into Pup lately and have been trying to think of what I want to name my Automation. Since 90% of them are names I'm not familiar with, trying to look up some of the meanings behind them to help find something I like. Thanks to Cybilcora for clearing up the first two pages.

Comment

My Automaton's (I always accidnetily say Automan...it's easier to say) name is Whippet.

Aaliyah is more than a woman and she graduated with a 4.0 GPA (she only had 1 "C" grade ever in her life).

I bolded and underlined the "is" just for you, Malacite.

Comment

Originally posted by Silent Howler View Post
            Been looking into Pup lately and have been trying to think of what I want to name my Automation. Since 90% of them are names I'm not familiar with, trying to look up some of the meanings behind them to help find something I like. Thanks to Cybilcora for clearing up the first two pages.
            Ooooh your very welcome. ^^ It is always wonderful to make someone else's search less annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by Rain_Blade View Post
              My Automaton's (I always accidnetily say Automan...it's easier to say) name is Whippet.
              And I keep saying Automation, which I just noticed isn't correct.

Originally posted by Cybilcora View Post
              Ooooh your very welcome. ^^ It is always wonderful to make someone else's search less annoying.
              If you have time to define the rest of the names that would be nice too. Not trying to pressure you into doing it, just saying it would be nice.

Comment

Working...
              X