This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puppet Skill

I was thinking about it do you think there will but puppet skill points much like magic and weapons, and the stronger your puppet skill the stronger your puppet?

Which FF Character Are You?

And you, wich Final Fantasy character do you resemble?

Re: Puppet Skill

Puppetmaster almost sound like a craft and job married into one. So it makes me wonder if their Automaton's power will be on what they craft and give it basically.

Likely be crafts you can make from things that fall off mobs now, with some special stuff coming from things like certain NMs or unique fights. So you'll be leveling a puppetmaker craft as a skill in a way.

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

Well, I wonder what level your alchemy craft has to be in order to make the automation oil they mentioned. And can it be equiped from the start, because a regen effect from level 1 would be very cool.

EDIT: Nevermind, I didn't see it said level 15 for the repair function.
      You know what, you can kiss my...

Red Mage 38 | White Mage 10 | Black Mage 17 | Bard 10 | Ranger 03 | Alchemy 38 | Cooking 09

RDM: Rose Duelist Mithra

Comment

id think puppet kill would affect how well you control your puppet? so it would enhance the effect of maneuvers (fire maneuver)

Comment

I hope you don't have to keep summoning and dismissing the puppet in order to get skillgain, like summoners. Especially with the 20 recast timer.
          Everyday is without surprises.... !?

Comment

Working...
          X