This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Official Puppetmaster description

Well, in all rationality, you would think that a puppetmaster would be using their own hands to 'move' the puppet ^^

I cant prove it, but I strongly think that we're going to equip it in our weapon slot like the poster above mentioned.

Comment

/mnk might make sense, depending on the new abilities they gonna get

remember people, alot will change for the jobs that are already ingame, how much of a change that will be no one really knows but im sure it will revolutionize many play styles, right now all we can do is /stare/poke/sigh
      signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

Originally posted by Tirrock
        Well, I suppose some of that stuff from Legend of Mana is possible... Like creating your golem from materials. But the part that made the golems really customizable in LoM was how you could play with their AI to get them to do what you want. On FFXI it seems more likely that the puppet would be controlled through a series of Job Abilities.

Well I was thinking more along the lines of how the AI was customizable.

The puppet itself could be synthed using items ala LoM. Which I think would be great. It'd give the crafters something else to craft for a job. And maybe give use to old items that are not really used for things because they are inferior.

Now aside from that, adding some small configuration to make the puppet be more personalized. Kinda like our Adventuring fellows. Maybe a menu option to where you can alter its aggressiveness, weaponskill usage or defensive options.

Comment

Or just could loada it up with 4 2x2 Bricks so it just spits out Candy all the time
          All spells obtained!
          Homam Gear: 2/5

Comment

Originally posted by LadyPeorth
            Or just could loada it up with 4 2x2 Bricks so it just spits out Candy all the time
            lol

PEZ dmg 4tw!

Comment

Kind of a bump... It's not a month since the last post yet, so I don't feel so bad...

I just have to point out how totally amazed I am that Hustler_One's guess about them being like LoM golems was right.
              Generic Info!

Comment

closing this thread (to keep things tidy) in light of more current information here:
                http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/pup...tch.notes.html

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

Working...
                X