well what is it?
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
What is there strongest attack?
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Vague question...(I'm gonna assume there=their, hence enemies)
but here's what I've seen...
all observations are with my MNK
NM Ninjas may use 2HR Kamikaze and kill themselves, but hit you for nearly 1000 DMG...
Ancient spells (Flood, Flare, etc.) have hit me for 900+ DMG (the past 5 times my MNK has dies have been from floods)...
Cactaur type enemies with 1000 Needles special CAN hit you (if soloing) for 1000 DMG...
Bee types enemies have a kamikaze special called "Final Spear", at high levels, can do 700+...
Bat swarm type enemies have "Jet Stream", high levels = 300 up to 600+ dmg (and they use this quite frequently O_o )
I'm sure some of the higher ups can relive some of their high dmg horror stories...



Comment