Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Paladin Merits???

Hey guys

My PLD is approaching 75 soon (40k to go) and I was wondering about the PLD specific merits with the corolation(sp?) to the new update on Shield Bash.

The chance for the additional stun effect of the abilities “Shield Bash” and “Weapon Bash” to occur has been greatly increased.
    In addition to this change, the help text for the following pieces of equipment has been changed to “Bash”+(number) to reflect an increase in “Bash“ damage.

Chaos Gauntlets/Knightly Earring/Chaos Gauntlets +1/Valor Gauntlets +1/ Valor Gauntlets/Sigma Earring/Crude Sword
    In my mind I was going to merit Sentinel Recast (max), Chivalry(max), Guardian(max), and initially I was going to do Rampart Recast (max) but now that I see that Shield Bash's stun might actually activate more often I was wondering if I should do Shield Bash Recast (max). I don't really see a point in Cover Recast (max) b/c it's already at 3 mins by default. I mean does hate really fly all around that much that you need Cover Recast?

Thanks for the help

Comment

Working...
    X