Haste / Dual Wield Questions:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Haste / Dual Wield Questions:

@ Romyro: Good job, your math is all correct. There's only one thing you didn't consider: Haste gives you better TP gain than Dual Wield. The 40% Haste 50% DW Nusku's Sash setup may be equal in speed to the Bullwhip setup but the Bullwhip setup will still get more TP. Twilight Belt only sweetens the deal further. DA may not increase your damage exponentially like Haste but it can increase WS damage whereas Haste or DW can't.

Comment

Armando Defeats "Complex Math Schtuff"
      Armando is Evolving!
      Armando has become a "Mew"

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
      99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
      99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

Also I would like to point out that the difference in TP gain between the Bullwhip Belt and the capped Haste Nusku's Sash is 1%. It's never bad to go for the best setup, but sometimes you gotta ask if it's worth the trouble. If you have Bullwhip already then more power to you.
        Last edited by Armando; 05-17-2011, 08:39 PM.

Comment

idk... im tired and trapped at work.

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
          99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
          99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

Question; doesn't TP floor at 4.6/hit? I may be wrong, but with most low delay weapons that floor is easily hit and stacking DW on top of that has no more detrimental effect on TP gain.
            sigpic

Comment

Question; doesn't TP floor at 4.6/hit? I may be wrong, but with most low delay weapons that floor is easily hit and stacking DW on top of that has no more detrimental effect on TP gain.
              I don't know. Can't find any info on that, but then again the Wiki is outdated anyways and searching forums is a pain in the ass.

Comment

Sorry if it has been mention before, but regarding the bullwhip for the waist slot - why would you not go with twilight belt? Twilight belt provides 7% haste and 2% DA and not the negative elements. Just thought it was worth mentioning
                Edit: Nevermind it has been mentioned

Comment

Working...
                X