Taking Ninja... srsly?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Taking Ninja... srsly?!

When I played ninja, I only kept 2 or 3 cheap elemental tools. They are for skill up... I throw those out once or twice per battle just so I'm not hurting the group. The real thing tho is the slow/paralyze ninjutsu. The tools are expensive so you need your skill trained so those won't go wasted.

I usually only keep 2 sets of gears. Evasion and accuracy. My nin was only 67 tho.
    There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
    but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
    transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Re: Taking Ninja... srsly?!

(Necro bump!)

Originally posted by Jei View Post
      I only kept 2 or 3 cheap elemental tools. They are for skill up... I throw those out once or twice per battle just so I'm not hurting the group. The real thing tho is the slow/paralyze ninjutsu.

Partied as NIN43-44 a few nights ago. Brought the elemental ninjutsu tools, and used the wheel in about 3/4th of the fights. Damage output break down:

Melee: 45.17%
      WS: 9.67%
      Magic: 45.15%

Granted, I was using AF katana's (AH was bare...), but it's not like I had INT gear for nukes, while I was pretty well equipped for melee damage (except for the somewhat weak katana's).

Seems like between Lv.40 to 50 at least, the wheel can be a very good source of damage for NINs. Since NIN tanks by damage output, carrying the full set of tools and even INT gear and Moldavite Earring to macro in is a good idea.
      Bamboo shadows sweep the stars,
      yet not a mote of dust is stirred;
      Moonlight pierces the depths of the pond,
      leaving no trace in the water.

- Mugaku

Comment

Working...
      X