Best Food for Nin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Food for Nin

List your fav food you use as Nin. Also any suggestions are always welcome.

I personally use and started using Arrabbiato +1
    HP+17% STR+5 VIT+2 INT-7 Attack+23% Store TP+5 Resist Sleep

Best food I've used so far thru the jungles the resist sleep really kicks in from what i've experienced.

Keeping Purgonorgo Isle clothing optional sine 2004

Re: Best Food for Nin

wow, nice food

IMHO, food choice should combo with gear setup.

When I level NIN during the Jungles level, I don't think Arrabbiato even existed (or no one is selling them in AH). I was at the time before sushi was introduced to the game.

My favorite food until level 37 was Jack'o-Lantern.
    Server: Quetzalcoatl
    Race: Hume Rank 7
    75 PLD, 75 SAM, 75 WAR, 75 NIN, 75 MNK, 65 BLU

Comment

back in the days... (ive been saying that a lot lately) it was jack-o-lanterns or meat mithkabobs. nowadays, its sole sushi in merit pts. i ate meat a couple times in a merit pt and its just crap when your accuracy dip and it kills ur tp gain.

arribiato might be good if you are xping on IT++ mobs, the added hp and str is nice.

food has come a long way.

navarin is also a nice food to use. pretty good all around food for nins in xp mode.
      Omni@Remora: NIN75 RNG75 MNK75 COR75 BST64 BRD53
      ♪♫ San d'Oria Complete ♪♫ ZM Complete ♪♫ CoP Complete ♪♫ AM Complete ♪♫

Comment

before i stopped playing, i was really big on dorado sushi. i liked the enmity.

Comment

Originally posted by Omni View Post
          food has come a long way.

navarin is also a nice food to use. pretty good all around food for nins in xp mode.
          Food may have came a long way, but Navarin falls short somewhere in the Lv.30's. Its attack+27% percent is capped at 30@111, and it's a bit of waste if the party doesn't last 2+ hours (since it's a 3 hour food).

Edit:
          At 40k a piece (30 min/per serving), Arrabbiato makes Dorado Sushi (27k/stack--6 hrs worth) looks like the bargain bento box stuffers for starving Ninja's.
          Last edited by ItazuraNhomango; 12-12-2006, 03:49 AM. Reason: Arrabbiato is expensive!
          Bamboo shadows sweep the stars,
          yet not a mote of dust is stirred;
          Moonlight pierces the depths of the pond,
          leaving no trace in the water.

- Mugaku

Comment

I used Dorado Sushi forever, but now I pretty much use Sole Sushi in experience parties.

Comment

Food always depends on ur gear/merits (if you had any) so let's say that your current gear build is STR+ATT what kind of food will you need? evasion and accuracy!
              for searching for foods {You can have this} FFXI somepage

Vaio+FFXI=Fun

Comment

Working...
              X