Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ninja Help!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ninja Help!!

    Hey guys! Im brand new to FFXI! I want to become a ninja although i am already a level 11 warrior! I know i should have been a theif for the ninjutsu money cost! What should i do? Heh im a Taru and brand new so please try and cope with me! ^_^;; Should i restart as a Theif so i can become a good ninja? The only place i know in the world so far is Windurst and some surrounding areas! So any quests for some Ninjutsu! im only a 11 warrior should i redo as a theif? Please respond and im new so heh thanks!

  • #2
    just so you know, being a thf doesnt neccessarily make you rich, i got to lvl 30 as a thf and never had more than 9000 gil ^_-
    "Everyday I thought about firing Marge, you know, just to shake things up."

    Comment

    Working...
    X