This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weapon Skills

Hey Monks, searched this question but couldnt find anything. I wanna hear about the highest damage WS you have done. Please give me the level you were and the weapon skill you did, and if you had any buffs up for it (SATA, Berserk, etc.) Thanks and if there is a previous thread of this please put the link up.

Which FF Character Are You?

Re: Weapon Skills

I can't remember the old ones too well but at lv75, on VTs 1198DMG [Asuran Fists] is the highest (average is 968). Mnk/Nin with Brd in Sky, fighting weapons.

Comment

Highest Asuran so far is 1084 on a Spartoi Sorceror. /WAR
      Highest Dragon Kick is 980ish I believe on one of the Catoblepas in Bibiki. /THF
      Highest Raging was a 1248 on a Memory Recepticle in Promy-Vazhl. /WAR

Comment

lvl 60, monk/samurai, raging fists + boost, against a too weak in yhoator jungle, 836. Did it just yesterday.
        Signature, ah!

Comment

lvl 74, SATA Dragon Kick on Spartoi Sorceror for about 1300, w/ Triple Attack kicking in thanks to Indra Katas

lvl 75, /DRK Souleater Asuran on some EP mob, didn't care to check the dmg as i was more afraid of my own HP lol

Comment

LvL65 /war, berserk + boost, Dragon Kick on a TW - 1366

LvL63 /war, berserk + focus +boost, Raging Fists on a DC - 1132

Can't remember exactly my highest in an exp party... somewhere around 850ish with boost and berserk (and bard >.>) on bones in Gustav. I did a 712 backhand blow once around lvl 50...but that's been like 8 months ago.

Comment

1076 Dragon Kick

level 67 fighting bones in Gustav Tunnel. I was the tank monk of the 3 mnks in our party. Had berserk up, counterstance, & dodge. Also it was a 2 brd party, so I had Minuet III, Minuet IV, Madrigal, Haste, and March. Was eating Sole Sushi.

This is my attack gear:

Tact Mag Hooks +2
              Scorpion Harness
              Chivalrous Chain
              Republic Subligar (hume fem ftw)
              Marine F Boots
              Temple Gloves
              Rajas Ring
              Sniper's Ring
              Tiphia Sting
              Minuet Earring
              Merman's Earring
              Amemet Mantle +1
              Brown Belt
              Voyager Sallet

Since I was tanking against two lower level tarutaru monks, I'd replaced the Merman Earring (-4 eva) with Melody Earring +1 (+6 eva skill), Republic Subligar with Aikido Koshita (+2 counter), and Voyager Sallet for Empress Hairpin (+10 eva). My 4 critical hit merits and 4 evasion merits no doubt helped a bunch. ^^
              Madrone Hume Female Leviathan Server
              75: RDM MNK BLM PLD BRD subs: NIN WAR DRK BLU WHM SCH DNC RNG
              AF+1 16/25, AF2 9/25, Nashira 1/5, Crimson 3/5, Pln 2/5, Yigit 5/5, Zenith 3/5, Shura 3/5, Askar 1/5, Goliard 2/5, Homam 2/5
              Merits 384/506, Bastok rank 10, Merc rank 10

Comment

Dragon Kick 1416 -> Light 2124 on a VT dog in a bones party, Not even sub thief XD

Edit: Highest Asuran Fists was 1300ish against a T pot in Sky with Hedgehog Pie on.

Comment

1407 Asuran Fist on Spartoi Warrior

75MNK/37DRG
                  Ecko-The-Gecko

Comment

You can always cheat and go to the Apollyon zone that has enemies weak to weapon types. I did a 19xx Asuran on a skeleton there, but have never broken 1311 Asuran on "normal" mobs.
                    75MNK | 75 SAM | 75 NIN | 75 BLU | 75 THF | 75 WAR

Comment

I did a Berserked, Boosted Raging Fists on an IT Antican 2 days ago for 684. No BRD. Impaction also went unresisted. I was psyched.

Sturmwind (299) + Raging Fists (684) + Impaction (342) + Thunder II burst from BLM (~360) + Thunder I burst from RDM (~130) = 1815
                      That kind of damage in the span of seconds at that level and with neither AM nor 2-hours felt amazing.
                      Dryhus, Elvaan male | Bismarck | San d'Oria 6 | Windurst 5
                      62RDM/60MNK/40BLM/37RNG/31WAR/24WHM/20NIN/19BRD/...
                      Woodworking 94.7+2 | Bonecraft 53 | Cooking 42 | Fishing 29
                      Smithing 29 | Alchemy 27 | Goldsmithing 21

Bismarck Crafting Services
                      My Skillcap Chart, printable on 8.5"x11"

Comment

Working...
                      X