Best sub for soloing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best sub for soloing?

When I first started soloing, I was using /dnc a lot because I didn't have my AF Helm, not to mention I wasn't too good with macroing and using healing breath, not to mention all the extra gear slots that increases HB.

From my experience, I always used /blu after watching a youtube video of Gaiden, he was pure awesomesauceness. From then I've been destroying NMs and strong mobs for no reason, and just because I could do it.

Pretty much now what I use is still /blu (currently 85DRG/41BLU), once I fix my desktop, I'll go for the 90 cap. Even with the 1 min timer of using HB or a BA, /dnc is still far from even being close to the same level of using /mage. You can have your 1 HB per min, while i'll be knocking back at least 4 or 5 500HP+ HB (700+ every 2 or 3, or 900+ on a real good one or my personal favorite 1.3k in Abyssea) in a min.

Not to mention it all matters on skills. Your either a BADASS, Awesome, Good, Average, or you suck type of DRG, pick one.
    sigpic
    ~The will to not want anything in exchange for nothing~ *Your's truly Linus*

Comment

Working...
    X