Dragoon Quest Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragoon Quest Help

I've been trying to get the dragoon quest done, but i've run into a problem. I talked to Morjean and he told me to excavate a wyvern egg from Shakrami Maze. Ive been to shakrami twice and probably spent 3 hours looking for the excavation point but can't find it, which is becomming very frustrating XD. I looked on the internet and seen that you need to look in G-7,I-8, or K-7 on first floor, but as I said i've spent around 3 hours in the area and cant find it...If anyone has any insight on an exact location of an egg it would be very helpful, I kinda gotta run in and out because im a 30mnk, the mobs like to aggro and link XD.

Re: Dragoon Quest Help

Link to excavating map for main floor:

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/Image:M...Excavation.png

Link to map of the second floor:

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/Image:MazeofShakhrami2.png

I am not 100% sure, but I think there might be some excavating points that aren't shown on the second map, I think I've run past a few of them down there, but basically check the big rooms. There are no excavating points in the K-10 room on the second map for sure.

Check all of the spawn points on the first floor that are on the link that I gave you, you'll probably find the excavating point there, don't forget to bring along a pickaxe. You only need one since you get the egg on your first try.

You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be misqouted and then used against you.

I don't have a big ego, it just has a large mouth.

Comment

Thank you this is perfect, im going to try it out right now ^^

Comment

Which server are you on? If you're on Quetz, give me a holler and I'll come destroy the boss for you. Alternatively, if you're on other servers, a polite tell to any (I hope) DRG will probably give you a positive response (within reason, depending on what they're doing at the time) and will come assist you.
        [LadyKiKi]
        Soloed to 75

[DRG | BST | PLD | NIN | RDM | THF | DRK | WHM | SAM]

all done via BST sub where applicable (no DRG/BST!)
        .:|The Prototype BST|:.
        Xtreme Precision Soloing [XPS]

Comment

Yes im on Quetz...I'm still trying to do the excavation points, been looking for 5hrs with those maps above >.< I'll give you a holla when I get to drg boss tho =)

Comment

Five hours with the maps? You must be looking in the wrong place, because it shouldn't take you more than 5-10 minutes if you know where the spawn points are.

Comment

Yes no joke 3 hours without maps...then another 5 hours with the maps...I'm going to where they say they would be and tab around it then going to the next spot. Something has to be wrong >.<

Comment

Wow...you must be in the wrong area...or just not hitting tab thru the areas...8+hours you spent looking for it i'd prolly be lvl 20 Drg by the time you find the spawn point. just mainly stay in the areas where theres alot of seeable bones in the dirt...the points spwan every 10-15 mins...

Keeping Purgonorgo Isle clothing optional sine 2004

Comment

maybe i'll make a mule on your server and just take you out there.. lol

Keeping Purgonorgo Isle clothing optional sine 2004

Comment

Yea, your having issues...I don't know what to say, it took me a total of like 5-10 min max to do that part when I did DRG, are you sure your reading the map correctly?

Comment

Originally posted by Cygnus View Post
                      Excavation points should spawn without anyways though >.>
                      Yes they should, thats why I'm asking if your reading the map right, that maze goes to different levels so you may be looking at one map that is a totally different area than you think your in.

Edit: Umm I posted this after Cygnus's - somehow popped up before his?!?!?

Comment

well even without reading the map im continuously hitting TAB running around the areas inbetween...

Comment

Yea, i'm soooo frustrated, maybe I didnt get quest or something idk. Excavation points should spawn without anyways though >.>

Comment

Originally posted by Visper View Post
                            Yes they should, thats why I'm asking if your reading the map right, that maze goes to different levels so you may be looking at one map that is a totally different area than you think your in.

Edit: Umm I posted this after Cygnus's - somehow popped up before his?!?!?
                            Yea im reading the map right...I have a map of the maze and compairing it to the one above...I've even marked it xD...I had someone try to help me last night for an hour in my LS but he couldnt find one either...Maybe theres a glitch on my server

Comment

maybe, I'm not sure. I hate to say it but maybe you should call a GM. But I would make sure you have the quest active etc first!!

Comment

Working...
                              X