X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions to SE

This is an idea I had after waking up.
    Anyways, I thought it would be a good idea to have everyone here post their ideas and at the end, we will see which ones are the best. After that we could all send the suggestion to SE at https://secure.playonline.com/supportus/index.html

What have we got to lose?

Re: Suggestions to SE

they keep fixing everything I would "Suggest" so I guess I don't reall having anything to suggest.

Comment

No point if SE aint going to hear what we say, there are million of petitsion and suggestion that was sent to SE but the result was rather disappointing.
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Garuda Server

WAR 37 ---- PLD 58 ----- SAM 10 ----=========
      MNK 37 ---- DRK 25 ----- BRD 33 ---= Cooking 89
      THF 66 ----- RNG 42 ----- NIN 50 ---= Woodworking 60
      RDM 48 ---- BST 25 ----- COR 1 ----= Alchemy 60
      BLM 57 ----- DRG 58 ---- PUP 7 ------=========
      WHM 75 ---- SMN 37 ---- BLU 1

Comment

You've got to lose that ridiculous font size, for starters.

Most of the things I can think of that I'd like to see for DRG would either be overpowering, or so pointless that I'd really rather they work on fixing other problems.
        Ellipses on Fenrir
        There is no rush. If you're not willing to take your time, don't be surprised when no one wants to give you much of theirs.
        . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Ellipses
          You've got to lose that ridiculous font size, for starters.

Most of the things I can think of that I'd like to see for DRG would either be overpowering, or so pointless that I'd really rather they work on fixing other problems.
          You pretty much covered everything I was going to say.

Comment

nothing is wrong with any of the classes, yeah DRG had a problem and SE fixed it, makeing the Wyvern 20 and giveing us a new 2hr.....what more do you friken want? wings? what the heck -.-

all that needds to be done to all the classes now is a good old reblanceing, some jobs might get a nw ability or trait, but nothing major, give SE time, it takes a while to get things balanced.....sometimes they never are full equal
            -------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

Sorry its my first time posting, and didnt SE say that they were giving every job something new in an update? And don't say it was our new 2 hour because that wouldn't really be fair. I heard that DRK get bonuses when DRKs use scythes and I also heard they might get their absorb spells boosted.

I heard a lot about the other jobs too but none on the new jobs or DRG. I doubt that the new jobs would get anything because well... they're new.

Comment

They said they don't really have anything in mind for DRG, RDM, or NIN. DRG because it just got adjusted and they want to see how it works out, and RDM and NIN because they're already "very powerful."
                Ellipses on Fenrir
                There is no rush. If you're not willing to take your time, don't be surprised when no one wants to give you much of theirs.
                . . .

Comment

Working...
                X