This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drg finally getting respect?????

OK i decided to help out a friend on a quest so i switched to my 57 drg. I was leveling subs earlier. I warped to jeuno got a invite 5 min after i flagged my self (drk mnk thf same lvl all seeking) i got invite. by the time i hit dunes 2 players d/ced so pt disbanded. i decided to camp vulk emp because i was there. I got 2 blind invites yes a drg getting blind i know it sounds like a lie but no lie. I get to jeuno whm d/ced b4 warp no others seeking so pt disbanded. I was in sandy not seeking to some repeatables to get fame up i get another blind invite. I go onto MaP and tell ppl cuz this is extremely rare for drgs, to find out they invited me and replaced a dark who was in ls "I got replaced ......" "BY A DRAGOON". I asked him leaders name it was the person that just invited me so Thats 1 more for the dragoons!

(btw we all know drk get chosen over drgs alot this not a flame to any dark just that we finally got one ok lmao)
    [FFXI Journal][Pld][War][Nin][Drg][Rng][Brd]

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll154/xsev/orly.jpg

Re: Drg finally getting respect?????

OORAH! Grats man! The first step has been taken... let the voice of dragoons be heard around the world and across the servers!
    ---------------------------

www.tinyurl.com/servants12

Comment

yeah yesterday I was doing a BCNM with friends....and not 10 mins into an AH buying spree in prep for the BCNM.... I got an invite... and I was DRG/RDM and NOT SEEKING......... I almost wet my AF pants ^.^
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

The AF pants are the only parts that suck on Drg af. Thats probably why theyre first. Anyway, people that dont like Drg are not worthy of living. :p
        http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=953347

War75 Thf75 Pld75 Sam75 Mnk75 Rdm75 Nin75 Bard 75

Comment

{Config}ulations!

Nice to hear Dragoons are finally getting the respect they deserve, good job!
          RDM 75 - SMN 72 - WHM 37 - BLM 37 - DRK 37 -
          Bastok Rank 10 Completed
          Rise of the Zilart 16 "The Celestial Nexus"
          Chains of Promathia 8 - 1 "Garden of Antiquity"
          Treasures of Aht Urghan 13 "Lost Kingdom"

Comment

Well, the newfound-respect I would say would happen to be a result of expecting the patches to come out soon. But it is neat what happened for ya! (Woot+! DRG > DRK!)

Comment

AWWW! I wish people could stop being so ingnorant! Replaced by a DRG????? Yeah! Thats the way to go! DRG forever! (Yes, pleas) ^^

Double Post Edited:
              Its one thing i have noticed in game, and lol^^ im probaly not the only one, or maybe i am.... Well anyhow, thing is: As mage you have alot of spelle. And its always something new to do, like new enfeebla, new DDspells or status stuff, not to mention warp 2, teles and refresh. A mage always have new stuff to learn. As for alot of melee classes they dont get alot of abilletys or skills if you want. What do DRG have? yeah jump, thats ok, and NICE but then what? You have acc up and all that, but thats nothing you controll, so i look away from that one. And after update call wyvern became a abillity, thats great! but now we bearlly need spirit link anymore. so thats it, whit 2hr. But i wish we could get more stuff, like in FFIX, Freya summons alot of stuff like ilusjons of gragons and things like that. We have or wyvern, yeah! and its alot! THANK YOU POL! but still, we can handel some more abillities! Same whit war... they have provoke and barserk on early levels.... its fun to play, but i wish there was more stuff....

That being said, i LOVE drg and will always do! just wish we could het more stuff^^ Or atleast better equip!
              Last edited by Hecky; 01-02-2006, 08:56 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
              Keep on rocking in the free world!
              In the end your alway alone!
              So far... So good... So what!?
              BLM/RDM ~ DRG/WAR
              Clothcraft

Comment

well i going to be a drg i'm a thief right now (if u see post on blk mage form thats my bro not me)So i'v found out that we have the best aromer of all jobs they improved that thank the lord so now we have goten alot better than before....wahoo!
                The endgame virus. Stop the virus. It is spreading.

HAVE SOME FUN, VANA-DIEL!

Also, listen to the smart people. They know what they are saying, and you know what? They even say it with this thing called PROPER GRAMMAR, which is more than I can say for most of you.
                HAIL THE INTELLIGENCE OF THEGRANDMOM AND ICEMAGE!

Comment

Grats to the Dragoons
                  These changes were a long time coming.

I remember when I played FFXI a few years ago there were several problems.
                  I was a Taru and levelled RDM / DRK / SAM mostly, and a good friend played a Taru DRG - he would often get frowned upon back then for PTs :/

And now that I've thought about coming back, DRG seems a fine choice indeed.
                  Grats to all those that stuck with it over the years.

Comment

drg kicks ass im thoroughly enjoying lvling it, currently 57 as of lastnight

Comment

Gratz! ^^
                      Keep on rocking in the free world!
                      In the end your alway alone!
                      So far... So good... So what!?
                      BLM/RDM ~ DRG/WAR
                      Clothcraft

Comment

Working...
                      X