This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments to Dragoons

Ok I know alot of us get nasty comments but what has been the funniest one you have got?

You are Dragoon is that a solo job?

Omg what is following you Zone it Zone it!

Dragoons are they only invited into parties when we fight dragons?

Hey I dont have a refresher can you sub bard?

there are a couple of mine, i thought we need to laugh at the players who dont know our job instead of the nasty ones we get
    [FFXI Journal][Pld][War][Nin][Drg][Rng][Brd]

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll154/xsev/orly.jpg

Re: Comments to Dragoons

you are drg!!! omg gilsellerz lolz.
    There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
    but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
    transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Lol @ Jei xDDDD

I say this to my DRG friend Horror: "You still owe calling me your sugar daddy when you died to Bune that day ^~"
      Him: "...."
      Me: "But you will always be my gimpy DRG" :3

I just like teasing them..>>; Especially him.

Comment

I've had a player come up and ask me if my wyvern causes an exp loss.

Now a quick check turned up that he was no new player, lvl 30 ish.
        Told me that he didn't want to play or even invite a drg because of it.

I was thinking WTH?,WAHT'S THIS GUY THINKING?
        I explained to him that the only job that I know of that causes an exp loss is BST.
        But then if you play a bst right you won't notice it.

Makes me wonder just how many people think we (Drgns) are the same as BSTS,
        in terms of exp loss.
        I AM NOT FLAMING BSTS! I think they are one of the best jobs out there.

This just makes it solid that drgns are widely missunderstood.
        But with news of the patch soon,I'm happy to see more drgns in ptys.
        Mabye it will spread,makes me wanna start off a new char,unlock drg.
        And experience parties at a slightly enhanced rate...................

Double Post Edited:
        Oh and also I did have a pt leader actually ask me to sub bard,absolutely no lie.

em/ Impales party leader with his spear while saying " Raiden, here's your lunch"
        Last edited by Dadelon; 12-04-2005, 02:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
        A Warrior's place is not to die,

But to allow others to live.....

Comment

A no new player, level 30? Hm.
          http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=953347

War75 Thf75 Pld75 Sam75 Mnk75 Rdm75 Nin75 Bard 75

Comment

i think he ment not a new player
            [FFXI Journal][Pld][War][Nin][Drg][Rng][Brd]

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll154/xsev/orly.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Dadelon
              I've had a player come up and ask me if my wyvern causes an exp loss.

Now a quick check turned up that he was no new player, lvl 30 ish.
              Told me that he didn't want to play or even invite a drg because of it.

I was thinking WTH?,WAHT'S THIS GUY THINKING?
              I explained to him that the only job that I know of that causes an exp loss is BST.
              But then if you play a bst right you won't notice it.

Makes me wonder just how many people think we (Drgns) are the same as BSTS,
              in terms of exp loss.
              I AM NOT FLAMING BSTS! I think they are one of the best jobs out there.

This just makes it solid that drgns are widely missunderstood.
              But with news of the patch soon,I'm happy to see more drgns in ptys.
              Mabye it will spread,makes me wanna start off a new char,unlock drg.
              And experience parties at a slightly enhanced rate...................

Double Post Edited:
              Oh and also I did have a pt leader actually ask me to sub bard,absolutely no lie.

em/ Impales party leader with his spear while saying " Raiden, here's your lunch"

you are half right, if a BST is in a PT, only the BST gets the EXP cut not the PT.........if I remember right but yeah BST are the only one that get the EXP cut for haveing pets....also when someoen uses their NPC, only the person taht owns the NPC gets the exp cut (found out people thought the whole PT got the cut and they dont)
              -------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

Originally posted by SevIfrit
                i think he ment not a new player
                Yes not a new player,sorry.

It would seem to me that a pt leader,( later found out he was lvl 35 ) would be
                a little more knowledgeable.
                I think he was,He just wanted to start some sh*t in jueno with a drgn with say/shout.
                Where everyone in the area can hear him,some people are like that.
                Me, if i have a problem with someone i'll use tell.
                He was really getting on everyone's nerves.meanwhile i stayed silent.
                An hour later I was off to Qufim with a pty and pty leader who wanted to see-
                drgns in action.I did us proud,never lost my wyvern,and about 75% of the time was
                doing the most DD out of the group.Grabbed a few lvls an went back to Bastok.

The nasty pt leader from earlier? was still trying to form a pt........
                I guess in some situations, attitude is everything...........
                A Warrior's place is not to die,

But to allow others to live.....

Comment

well you see, level 35 isnt that high. No offense, cause level doesnt have to matter for knowledge about the game.. but level 35 doesnt mean anything, he can be a complete noob. Even though hes higher then you.
                  http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=953347

War75 Thf75 Pld75 Sam75 Mnk75 Rdm75 Nin75 Bard 75

Comment

yeah I know lv75 people that I can out smart -.-
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

Originally posted by Kailea-D
                      yeah I know lv75 people that I can out smart -.-
                      -_- Well said. Not meaning disrespect towards anyone, but I've met some level 75s that are as dumb as a bag of rocks.
                      RDM 75 - SMN 72 - WHM 37 - BLM 37 - DRK 37 -
                      Bastok Rank 10 Completed
                      Rise of the Zilart 16 "The Celestial Nexus"
                      Chains of Promathia 8 - 1 "Garden of Antiquity"
                      Treasures of Aht Urghan 13 "Lost Kingdom"

Comment

i knew a lvl 75 that didnt know what pal. mines was >.> and i used the ( ) ver. so it was correct spelling and everything... i was like... wtf, your joking right???

Comment

I love drg but i love to mess around with the ls DRG so one day he got mad at me
                          so i told him to "Go back to what you do best.. LFG!" it was mean but it actually made him
                          laugh

Comment

since this is turning into a HL Noob derailment, i'll add that there are a lot of ppl who simply raise a job because it's an easy level or what have you. I have met and known tons of people who are completely clueless as to anything in terms of logic in this game. And once I encountered an entire LS.

In this exp pt of mine, I was with members of a well-known LS on my server. These were probably their 2nd of 3rd jobs, but they showed a total disregard for common complacency. Of course they had the best gear and pulled out huge numbers, but face it, if you have all HQ and rare/ex gear, you could be a 13 year old and be l337 simply because ppl place such a high number on output and not on how you care about the nuances of your job and utilize those traits to effictively contribute to the exping experience.

They basically whacked away and acted like complete nut jobs, calling certain members of the PT useless while they sat in the front row, pressed Attack, and responded to TP macros.

I'm anti melee btw cause they don't realize what the backline does!

Viva La MP Users!
                            The Tao of Ren
                            FFXIV LowRes Benchmark - 5011

If we don't like something, collectively, if our hatred for it throbs like an abscess beneath every thread, does that mean that they're doing something right?
                            Originally posted by Kaeko
                            As hard as it may be, don't take this game or your characters too seriously. I promise you - the guys that really own your account don't.

Comment

i understand compleatly what mages go through :D my main is a drg but i have lvled almost every job at least passed dunes. and i know what its like, myself im a all job kinda guy though :D i like to lvl them all... it wastes lots of gil but i want to use the game to its full petential :D but id have to say drg is the most fun its easy and the attacks are kool.

Comment

Working...
                              X