Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Squeenix Nerf Heal Breath?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Did Squeenix Nerf Heal Breath?

    Hey all you other high level dragoons out there,

    My memory on this isn't that clear, but didn't the wyvern's heal breath used to be an area effect HP recovery move? I don't really remember it that well becuase it has been a very long time since I have subbed white mage, but I recall that I was very impressed at its healing potential the first times I used it.

    I subbed white mage the other day, and when I used heal breath, it effected only one person in the party. I was very surprised.

    Did Squeenix change this in the last version up, or was I just hallucinating the AE effect of heal breath so long ago?
    http://rentahamster.blogspot.com/


    Read my report on the FFXI Square Enix 2005 gaming event in Hawaii
Working...
X