This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why People say Dragoon suck???

I have seen this alot what in the heck is wrong with Dragoon class??????
    Name: Kailea
    Home: Windurst
    LS Site: www.freewebs.com/darkcrystalalliance

They can't take many hits due to low defence.

Comment

heh thats funny, people should not care about that, if you play a Dragoon right with a good subjob (like redmage) you can be a great Dragoon

Comment

Redmage sub? That would be kinda odd but hell whatever makes you happy.

Comment

it my sound odd but that is why at a higher level it will rock

Comment

Originally posted by MAK
            Redmage sub? That would be kinda odd but hell whatever makes you happy.
            Mak read some of the things people post about using dragoon in this game with RDM as a sub its not to far down this list.
            I personally play a drg/rdm now , and luv it .
            theres nothing weird about it.
            If it was square wouldnt have made the drg the rdm of melee classes. NOR would they have given us sub jobs to argue about any way.
            It's Official Promathia Hates me....
            それは公式である,プロマシア は私を憎む。
            Trielは博雅なる大召喚士
            A Summoners Journey (The Live Journal) >>>> A Summoners Journey the Movie

BecomingThe Movie: The tale of the Journey of a Blue Mage

Comment

Hey, i never said it was a bad choice i just never heard of anyone sub a redmage..

Comment

Originally posted by sHaDoW hEal2t
                They can't take many hits due to low defence.
                Well thf cant take hits but they dont suck...same with drk....mnk cant tank well either.... you make a strong point my friend

Comment

Actually monks can tank fairly well because they have a naturally high defence, and what dark knights lack in defence they make up for in strength, then thieves have good skills and speed. Their's pro's and con's to all classes. The reason why dragoon's have a low defense is because the armor they can equip is limited. And i didn't say they suck, sorry if you misread my post. But that's why most people don't play them, or why they give up on them early on.

Comment

im seeing Dragoon/Theif becoming a viable class combo for this reason....

with the theif sub, you get added evasion of im right. Since Dragoon's cant take hits, like theif's, they need to find another way to live.

edit: btw if anyone has played this combo and can give me some info that would be great. I thinkin of this for my character. Race is Elvaan btw.
                    3 Star General of the GHLA
                    Ground Hog Liberation Army

Free Ipods, just cancel your offer as soon as it accepted!!!

Comment

Why people might think Dragoon sucks.

Well, this is just my view, but a lot of times people say a class sucks because 1. They haven't even tried it yet, and they feel they are too Uber to change. 2. They couldn't complete the quest, so they say it sucks to make them feel better. and 3. (sort of like 2) They're just too lazy to try it, so they assume it's bad. I agree that all classes have their pros and cons. Personally, when I actually get the game, I'm going to be a dragoon because they were my favorite class in Final Fantasy Tactics.
                      Did you think something like the end of the world would kill me?

Comment

A tought came to me. Why not sub Pld with dragoon
                        i've run it trough the stat calculator and the vit for a Pal/War and a Dragoon/PLD is alomost the same :D

I've tought of this while beeing torn apart by the desicion of beeing either a Draggon or a Pal

Comment

I've seen a LOT of people diss the stat calculator, and I think I understand now.

Abalister, VIT is one thing, defense is another. Paladins get much better armor defensive-wise, plus natural increased defense due to their passive skills, plus, their active skills as well...so it's really not the same.

I DON'T have in-game experience but I HAVE been reading a LOT on the game, and I *think* what I posted above is right...

Comment

Re: Why People say Dragoon suck???

Originally posted by LillithNura
                            Why People say Dragoon suck???
                            Because they don't know what they're talking about.

http://rentahamster.blogspot.com/

Read my report on the FFXI Square Enix 2005 gaming event in Hawaii

Comment

Tactics? wha? where?! GIMME A NEW TACTICS SQUARE!!!
                              *remembers the endless nights of wandering around in deep dungeon*

sorry off topic hehe

Dragoons rock, they attack and then can get rid of hate in flash. Nothing finer in a good party

If you doubt my strength step forth and test my blade. As long as I live you will never defeat the samurai...

Comment

Working...
                              X