X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hydra Haubert

I saw this:

●●Hydra Haubert 70 45
    DRK/PLD/WAR HP-20 MP+20 Accuracy+10 Enmity+9 Enchantment: Adds 'Refresh' Effect <20/20 0:30/[30:00 0:30]>  

It's rare/ex, yet you have a limit on the # of times you can use the enhancement. How does one go about obtaining this item and secondly, how does one recharge this item once the charges have been depleted?

I mean ... seriously ... that has got to be an *awesome* solo gear.

Re: Hydra Haubert

I think it's from one of the new dynamis areas. Afaik, nobody's gotten one to confirm. An article in a recent Tribune about the Hydra Corps getting stuck in dynamis seem to support the theory.
    lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Me too, after reading that Vana Tribune, I've been assuming that it's from one of the new Dynas. Don't forget that there's also Hydra mobs in Dynamis...

But looking throuch 2ch and various NA/JP databases, there's no 100% proof of those gear in-game right now... perhaps future release?
      Sony NW-E507 [wishlist]

Comment

That looks like a luisant haubert i think...
        It's pretty nice too bad it has no STR or ATK...

. : : Black Mage 75 : : .
        . : : Monk 60 : : .
        . : : Dark Knight 75 : : .

Comment

Originally posted by Sephirothkun
          That looks like a luisant haubert i think...
          It's pretty nice too bad it has no STR or ATK...
          Luisant's lower level and has different set of stats. Hydra is comparable to a Haubu/Hauberk/SH in terms of accuracy bonus (But keep that enmity away from me ... I didn't notice that before! +9? Jeezus christ ...)

SE really like to gimp DRKs. Seriously ... they want DRKs to tank now? So now we're the 4th tank in this game? >_>

Comment

I'd imagine that +emnity is on there to aid locking hate after SATA -> WS.

Comment

I'd be hot for PLD, too >.>

Comment

Originally posted by Armando
                I'd be hot for PLD, too >.>
                Like equip at the start of fight for provoke and flash (+20 to max mp) and macro that in for Vorpal Blade ... that would work.

Comment

Usuaully items arent recharagable. The only one that I know that can be recharged is empress/chariot band. I dont recall any other items being able to get recharged.

That is a nice piece of armor for pld. I think drk solo would be great for refresh swap in. Might not want to touch it for normal melee though ><
                  Omni@Remora: NIN75 RNG75 MNK75 COR75 BST64 BRD53
                  ♪♫ San d'Oria Complete ♪♫ ZM Complete ♪♫ CoP Complete ♪♫ AM Complete ♪♫

Comment

Working...
                  X