This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lv 45 damage shocks!

omg.. one time i souleater berserk last resorted a crawler and did 608 damage with slice is that good? im just wondering

You're going to crap yourself when you're level 60 and sub THF. Fuidama + Guillotine = 1000+ damage. And for level 45, that's pretty good.
    Rodin - Ragnarok Server (Out of Retirement)
    90BRD 90SMN 90WHM 75BLM 75RDM 61BST 50RNG 37NIN 37THF

Goal: All jobs max level and capped merits.

Comment

lmao fuidama guillotine is worthless. only the first hit is critical. if you're going to use guillo you're better off with war sub
      滅殺

Comment

Originally posted by gix
        lmao fuidama guillotine is worthless. only the first hit is critical. if you're going to use guillo you're better off with war sub
        Yea War sub on guillotine rocks. But is also fairly suicidal at the lvl.

But really stacking /ja's like Souleater, Beserk, Last Resort on one WS is bad. For one, your asking to die; two, your dmg on the rest of the chains will be lower than what it should be.
        Full Cursed= O
        Full Str Gear= O
        Apocalypse= ; ;

DRK - /war /thf /nin /sam /whm
        1-year break.. everything so cheap O_O

Comment

And the solution is: to not use guillotine and instead /thf with sickle moon
          滅殺

Comment

Re: lv 45 damage shocks!

you need 66 for that though ;p
            Only Pure Souls Can Resist The Stain Of Blood.

~Yokho~
            63mnk /63Blu/ ~61 Smn~ /54pld /52rng/46drk/43nin34war/35thf/29whm/18rdm/15drg
            Former beta tester (Yoko)(drk43/mnk36/sam20/war15)

Which FF Character Are You?

Comment

Sickle Moon --> Greatsword skill level 200. Dark Knight 60. One hit. Damage varies with tp. Closes Distortion. How's my driving?
              "And if he left off dreaming about you, where do you suppose you'd be?"

Comment

Actually it's 2 hits. You'll hit for ~500 damage almost everytime with SA. ~800 with darkness maybe. while weaker than guillotine it's more consistent and you don't end up dying or wasting MP.
                滅殺

Comment

Originally posted by gix
                  The Dark Knight in my last party could easily push 800 with SATA Guillotine. On top of that he was outdamaging me on normal hits as well, even while we were fighting the Tropangas which I'm supposed to have a 25% bonus on because of my piercing weapon.

He had Valk Mask, RK hands and legs, Haub, and RSE feet(Elvaan). I thought it was pretty outrageous.

Comment

bestist Kamekaz3e attck:

galka: 75mnk/37drk - lst rsort - sole eater - all the regula buffz before ws buffs - azn fistz - w00ts j00 pwn dat sucka
                    In the moonlight, your face it glows.. like a thousand diamonds, I suppose.
                    And your hair flows like.. The ocean breeze...
                    Not a million fights could make me hate you, you’re invincible.
                    Yeah, It’s true.
                    It’s in your eyes, where I find peace.

[I love you, Rebecca :D!]

Comment

Originally posted by Impaction
                      The Dark Knight in my last party could easily push 800 with SATA Guillotine. On top of that he was outdamaging me on normal hits as well, even while we were fighting the Tropangas which I'm supposed to have a 25% bonus on because of my piercing weapon.

He had Valk Mask, RK hands and legs, Haub, and RSE feet(Elvaan). I thought it was pretty outrageous.
                      <- what are tropangas? o.O sorry i leveled drk before cop if that's where it's from
                      maybe they made drk better now! but back in the day /war guillo was the way to go!
                      滅殺

Comment

SA Spiral Hell with 300% TP = bullshit damage. Don't do it in Dynamis or on HNMs though unless you are prepared to be kicked in teh faec.
                        DRK75 BLM75 WAR37 THF37 NIN37 SAM38 WHM38 RDM37

Which FF Character Are You?

Comment

Originally posted by gix
                          <- what are tropangas? o.O sorry i leveled drk before cop if that's where it's from
                          maybe they made drk better now! but back in the day /war guillo was the way to go!
                          Tropangas are the birds in Bibiki Bay. Every once in a while the damage would suck, but for the most part I'd say he could keep ~800 damage. I'm pretty sure he also saved his TP up to 200% before throwing it out, because he wasn't in any skill chains.

Comment

TP matters not for guillotine, unless you want a longer silence duration or something
                            滅殺

Comment

I could pull a consistent 600-700 with a bard using madrigal and minuet at that level. I suppose 800 average isn't impossible if using berserk and/or last resort as drk/war, but with SA on drk/thf--that's a little tough to believe. A little extra damage from a critical doesn't work as well for guillotine as it does for cross reaper. Maybe that drk was extremely well equiped, I dunno.

But as a dragoon, I would think you would do about the same considering the piercing bonus on birds no? Guillotine isn't any more accurate than penta, and the damage bonus should make up for the lower damage mods on penta.

Comment

Working...
                              X