X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Galka = Best DRK

FACT:
    Galka deals the most damage with soul eater. 10% of a galkas hp is greater then that of any race. Galka high vit is also a big bonus.

FACT:
    Galka stats are best geared towards DRK. high and balanced str and dex > elvaan high str shity dex and there ubah high chr, wtf is the chr for? drk would be best served with the vit and dex and very good str. ^^ Galka has no wasted stats where the Elvaan does.

FACT:
    MP means nothing, as a galka levels his mp goes higher, a galka drk in the 60s has more then enough mp to hit all the spells a drk is suppose to hit. humes/tarus can sit there and nuke for 20 dmg all day.

FACT:
    All the DRK quests have all GALKA'S in it lol. please stop fooling urself people. The quest is in BASTOK MINES lol, who do u think lives there? who gives you the quest? lol i mean really , how can u be an elvaan/hume/taru play a class that has nothing but galkas in it (as in the quests AF etc) and think some how this class was made for YOUR race.

p.s.
    if your a hume or a taru DRK just shoot yourself. Its rather sad how ppl make fun of galka mages but a taru drk is even worse lol. Argue all u want about having the best gear but all ur doing is trying to fix gimped stats where a galka only grows stronger with the same gear. one could argue with the right juices and such a galka mage could work but youll never see that on these forums because people just hate the galkas.

Oh god, not another troll...

"You are no longer beer wench, you are now Fetcher of fine wine and Spirits, the only one to be bestowed this title." - Lilf

Comment

FACT:
      MP means nothing, as a galka levels his mp goes higher, a galka drk in the 60s has more then enough mp to hit all the spells a drk is suppose to hit. humes/tarus can sit there and nuke for 20 dmg all day
      ROFL...
      so are you one of the guys with no absorb spells?

FACT:
      Galka deals the most damage with soul eater. 10% of a galkas hp is greater then that of any race. Galka high vit is also a big bonus.
      That may be true,but an Elvaan will do more _base_ damage

FACT:
      All the DRK quests have all GALKA'S in it lol. please stop fooling urself people. The quest is in BASTOK MINES lol, who do u think lives there? who gives you the quest? lol i mean really , how can u be an elvaan/hume/taru play a class that has nothing but galkas in it (as in the quests AF etc) and think some how this class was made for YOUR race.
      wtf..let people be want they want to be,just because the job is from a home country there not dosent mean they have to be that race.

QUIT FOOLING YOURSELF!
      you big smelly galka
      Originally posted by Kailea-D
      yeah you only Fame because you could not make a nice costume like that, I am a guy.....and I know this would sound really wrong.....but I would love to dress up at a convention as my ingame self, nothing wrong with a MIthra Dragoon, well except that I would be a guy...but that is not the point.....the point is I would do it because it would be really fun to live my ingameselfs life for one day :p

Comment

"MP means nothing, as a galka levels his mp goes higher, a galka drk in the 60s has more then enough mp to hit all the spells a drk is suppose to hit. humes/tarus can sit there and nuke for 20 dmg all day."

idk if DRK has more MP then a PLD, but i used to have a friend who was a GAL PLD who somewhere around 20 MP at level 40. it may have been lower, im not sure. it was quite funny.

P.S. - Galkas dont make the best DRK's. (Tarus do. :-P)

Comment

PLDs do have more mp than DRKs do. thats with no mp+ gears.
          When you're born, you're given a free ticket to the freak show.

Rank 5

Wickedsteel - 35 DRK; 27 BST; 10 WHM; 12 NIN; 31 WAR

Sathia (retired) - 51 DRK; 32 WAR; 28 SAM; 25 WHM; 16 THF; 9 BLM; 2 RDM (lol)

Comment

Ok, no way a L40 Galka has 20 MP, that's pretty impossible unless he was wearing MP to HP gear.

Comment

Originally posted by Dakin
              Oh god, not another troll...
              /nod

where do these people come from ~_~;;;

Go away and take you're opinions with you..

This is coming from a guy who probably doesnt have the game yet, wanting to be a Drk and checking all stat calculators and all those Racial Stat charts etc. Or maybe he does have the game but is too low lvl to understand anything that goes on in the game. And the comparison to the NPC's being galka, as one of his evidence to galka being best Drk; LMAO... thats just hilarious.

I think you're missing a 0 on the 20 there >.>; Drk MB's can easily get 200+ (do you know what an MB is?...)

My "Ubah" Taru will 'pwnz joo goodz ok'

So please go away ~_~
              Full Cursed= O
              Full Str Gear= O
              Apocalypse= ; ;

DRK - /war /thf /nin /sam /whm
              1-year break.. everything so cheap O_O

Comment

/agree....

I hate when people come trampling into forums, because they've spent the past 3 days of their life studying about a fuxxing GAME!! (and only god knows why?!)

Who gives a shit if Galka are the NPC's...that means nothing....jesus... A freakin cardian coulda been the NPC... and then he'd come up with some nonsense formula about DRK's being 'paper tanks'... hah.... get it... cardian... paper.... paper card.... mwahahaha

Anyways... Shut the fuxx up. Who gives a shit what kinda race you wanna be. Go ahead and be it, but don't start bashing other peoples races because you think that the game is based on the stats of 5 different races. A taru can easily have just as good stats as a galka if he has wicked equipment, and the galka has mediocre equipment.

Take your arguments, and shove em' up your ass. Opinions are welcome here, but not to coincide with others opinions and try to change everyone's view on the game. Go play with your dog or something...
                ★ RDM 51 / BLM 37 ★
                DRK 52 … THF 45 … WAR 37 … NIN 31

Comment

"ROFL... so are you one of the guys with no absorb spells?"

Your one of those guys who cant read. I said above that galka drk has all the mp they need to use all there dark magic spells and if you didnt know (lol) the ABS-Line is one of them. L E A R N T O R E A D.

"wtf..let people be want they want to be,just because the job is from a home country there not dosent mean they have to be that race.

QUIT FOOLING YOURSELF!

you big smelly galka"

Nah , its just a fact that galka was made for a few jobs and one of them is the DRK, deal with it. Like i said in EVERY drk related quest lol. I NEVER saw an elvaan in any of the drk afs or anything since (one hume was in a scene from the drk job quest).

"idk if DRK has more MP then a PLD, but i used to have a friend who was a GAL PLD who somewhere around 20 MP at level 40. it may have been lower, im not sure. it was quite funny.

P.S. - Galkas dont make the best DRK's. (Tarus do. :-P)"

More n00bie stuff, DRK does not use mp the way a paladin does. Lol, thats why the taru paladin is so damn good. Bottom line ur taru DRK is as weak as a Galka BLM, Got Gimped? Also galka DRK can MB but its just not wise. i can do 200 a swing what do i need to waste time in trying to caste a mb? you cast that 200mb to make up for ur weak ass damage output. I use ABS to help the PT you use them to fix ur gimped stats..... are we starting to get the idea? Why the hell do u think ABS-Dex costs so much? maybe its because the Elvaans REALLY need it to fix there gimped dex/acc issues? lol.

"...This is coming from a guy who probably doesnt have the game yet..."

Nah im a lvl61 galka DRK with /war30 and /thf30, if u want i can email u my af pics.

p.s.

A lot of weak posts here but what can i expect from people who think taru drk is not gimped lol.

Comment

Going by your logic, Elv would be the best RDM since they are in the RDM cutscenes... and I think we can all agree Taru make the best RDM.

Comment

don't underestimate drk black magic. take Faust, who does a 300-damage area attack practically every second. Rather than just sit at the side and wait, wouldn't you at least want to be able to cast some stuff on it? better than chilling on the bench isn't it? ;p
                      DRK75 / THF37 / WAR37 / RDM60 / BLM31 / PLD11

ohnoez

Comment

you = teh suxorz

@ lvl 59, Galkan have 3 less str than an elvaan, I think the gap goes to 7 by 75.

Additionally, Elvaan's have almost 100 MP more than galkans.

Galkans have about 100 more hp, which would yield a MARGINAL difference ONCE every 5 minutes, versus the elvaan outdamaging the galkan on every swing, moreso when berserk is up.

Elvaan > Galkan

That being said, galkan, hume, mithran, taru, they can all play the class effectively, and are all solid choices.

Hybrid Classes like Dark knights and Paladins can be played well by ANY class because the classes are so versatile, there's so many ways to play each one.

Now go away, and don't ever come back.

Red this..

Censorship sucks..

Comment

Nah i think ill stay lol. Elvaan race as by far the biggest waste ive ever seen. You guys are horid at almost every single job. U got high chr but dont have the mp pool to be a healer lol. You have high str but dont have enough dex to even hit anything. Your 100mp is nothing because i never run out of mp anyway. Come back with something else then "d00d i got high str even though i cant hit anything anyway."

Be honest for once , u choose elvaan because ur wana-be.

Comment

what the hell does dex have to do with your hitting rate issues? You dont boost dex to have a better hitting ratio chief..

Comment

Originally posted by dagon2002
                              Nah i think ill stay lol. Elvaan race as by far the biggest waste ive ever seen. You guys are horid at almost every single job. U got high chr but dont have the mp pool to be a healer lol. You have high str but dont have enough dex to even hit anything. Your 100mp is nothing because i never run out of mp anyway. Come back with something else then "d00d i got high str even though i cant hit anything anyway."

Be honest for once , u choose elvaan because ur wana-be.
                              So let me get this straight..

I hit harder than you..

I can cast almost twice as much as you..

but you have, the rough equivalent of +2 accurracy more than me (keep in mind this is at level 75, when I'll probably have around 40-50 accurracy anyway), and somehow you're "better than me" and my race is a waste?

+chr but no mp to be a healer. I guess that's why SE made bards ^^, arguably THE most important class in the game, and beastmaster. Let's not forget paladin, with high mind and high vit, and enough MP to drive it, we are arguably the best plds in game.

Red this..

Censorship sucks..

Comment

Working...
                              X