Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dancer, useful and accepted ?

Bonjour !

I'm returning to the game soon, starting from scratch. I'll have a lot to catch up and I think it'll be better if I start by focusing on a main job before leveling other jobs.

That said, I would like to know if dancer is a welcome addition to most situations ? My main goal is to see the story line, so will I be ok with that job ? I like the idea of meleeing and supporting my team.

Your opinions are welcome and appreciated !
    "Le sacrifice de soi peut-être une source de joie, s’assurer du bien d’autrui c’est aussi faire sien leur bonheur."
    Asharin, DIV Linkshell member. Returning or new player ? join us on Valefor !
    # Working on a signature image ! #

Re: Dancer, useful and accepted ?

DNC is very much accepted at end game. It's especially powerful now in Abyssea with all the TP gain.
    sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

I think he was talking about other than just endgame... Theres more to the game than endgame... Such as stuff that is fun like the outpost stuff... I can't think of the name, but those are really fun... I played them a few times, and I did it just for fun.

And yes, Dancer is welcome in most situations. It is very powerful if they have Tp+ gear and high ACC. They are basically melee whm, and bards, except they affect the mobs defense and eva and not the parties ACC and Attack.

Comment

Dancer makes everything better. The end.
        Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
        Name: Drjones
        Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

Working...
        X