An idea for Dancer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An idea for Dancer

A little thought came to mind that goes along with a little pet peeve of mine related to this job. A little intro first, my latest party as Dancer was in Qufim Island. We had a Scholar with, but of course I wasn't planning on sitting back and not use Curing Waltz. However I could not play main healer right from the start, I needed to build up some TP first. So after I got some TP to work with things went smoothly and the Scholar focused more on being a DD. After we zone into Lower Delkfutt's Tower and I have to give the party a little note, "(Dancer) TP: 0%" I had to build up my TP all over again. So then I had an idea, what if Dancer was given a new job trait that sets a minimum TP level for when they enter a zone? For example:

Lv.15: 20% TP
    Lv.30: 40% TP
    Lv.45: 60% TP
    Lv.60: 80% TP
    Lv.75: 100% TP

Now considering my lack of experience I don't know if this would be a good idea or if it would make the job totally broken, and I will leave you to be the judge of that. Also, the percentages given are just an example. If always having a reserve of 100% TP when you enter a new zone is too powerful at level 75 then it could be lowered.

Re: An idea for Dancer

Seems like a waste of time for the Dev Team to me. They could be coming up with much better things. Points for trying though.
    sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

The thing is, you can already get TP over time just as quick with Steps and Reverse Flourish by the time you hit 40, and you can't just start using sambas right away...at least, how I'm leveling it. It shouldn't be a problem in full parties, either.

When I got 45, I ended up adding Violent Flourish into my RF Cycle, so I get some free hits and a chance to let my steps recharge, since I'm always spamming them, yet I'd have to do the 4-FM+RF cycle when I'm starting to run low. But I digress. DNC is able to get a good start with TP once you work at it.

Comment

Ah, I forgot about Reverse Flourish (level 22 here).

Originally posted by Malacite View Post
        Seems like a waste of time for the Dev Team to me. They could be coming up with much better things. Points for trying though.
        Well it wouldn't be a priority of course. Just a thought I had. Something similar could be used as a merit idea, but by then it's kind of pointless.

Comment

Working...
        X