Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to find Qultada? (Corsair AF weapon?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to find Qultada? (Corsair AF weapon?)

Get to the ??? in Arrapago Reef, past the gate that requires a Lamian Fang Key. You'll get your initial CS there. After that, make preparations to head to the Maze of Shakrami. That's all I have for now, as I have to leave for work in a few mintues. Good luck Corsairs!
    Last edited by Amovorite; 07-24-2006, 04:37 PM. Reason: Found it.

Re: Where to find Qultada? (Corsair AF weapon?)

Actually... to be safe. Might wanna try Windurst first, then Shakrami.

Comment

That’s a difficult place for lvl 40 Cors to get to… I wonder what S-E was thinking.
      Galka Cor 75/Rng 37 Bst 75/Nin 37 Blm 75/Whm 38
      Taru Rdm 61 / Blm 41 *retired*
      Mithra - Rdm 53, Pld 45, Blm 38, War 23, whm 36 *retired*

Comment

In Shakrami go to the door at Argus camp. Prepare to fight a hard ass Skellie. a 75NIN or most jobs /nin could win this. Click on door, view CS bla bla bla. go back to the ??? in Arrapago Reef to get another CS. Now, go to Whitegate and talk to Ratih by the tea house. after the CS you will recive your AF1, Trump Gun! congratulations

Double Post Edited:
        To start AF2 go back to the ??? in Arrapago Reef (lol) to get another cut scene. from here on idk what to do. gonna continue tomorrow. good luck
        Last edited by Cellsplitter; 07-24-2006, 07:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I have one question:

If you have started the quest and gotten the wheel lock thing from maze of shakrami, can you use thf main job to pick the iron gate and tag the ??? to continue the Cor quesT?

To put it simply, can you finish an AF quest with another job, if you have the key item?

Comment

Originally posted by Kronosan View Post
            To put it simply, can you finish an AF quest with another job, if you have the key item?
            If a key item is involved, you can be another job for AF quests except on key items obtained from a coffer. COR has nothing to worry about there as it has no coffers.

Comment

i just fought this last night in the Maze.

I went as level 66 rdm/blm and took a total of 200 damage when blood sabre got through my stoneskin. wore no af.. was in in my fighting gear (war hose, rse2 gloves/boots, cerise doublet, life belt, att gear, etc.) Fight lasted long enough for me having to recast all my buffs save for prot/shell. I think stoneskin wore 5x's.. more closer to the end.

saved up 300tp before the fight, did 450 damage (elvaan, I have hitpoints to throw into spirits within) then when i got to 300tp at the end of the fight, I killed it. I'm sure bringing a paladin around level 60 and duoing with the level 40 cor (you do not have to be corsair to spawn the NM) would work as well.

did normal enfeebs as well, including DoTs.

since they changed the Lamia key, it's best to go on the weekend. I went friday night as cor/whm with invis pots. got my lamia key, ran over to door... got to the ???. I'm waiting til tally on sunday to go back to the ??? so I can get a new key (this way I don't have to drag a friend with me.), then wait til monday after work to pick up my gun

didn't have any problems sneaking around at all. it's not as hard as it looks, even the imps fly wide and you can run around them easily Just know what agro's to what and be prepared and patient.

just don't be silly like me and forget that the stupid bugs are both sneak and invis and run past without redoing sneak. zoned with 64hp >.>

Comment

Working...
              X