Question of Terror Touch Effect?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question of Terror Touch Effect?

I am wondering is Terror Touch attack down effect base of percentage? or a constant value? Is it worthwhile to use for blood tanking for PLD/WAR, WAR tank and BLU tank? (like Terror Touch + Cocoon)
    Server: Quetzalcoatl
    Race: Hume Rank 7
    75 PLD, 75 SAM, 75 WAR, 75 NIN, 75 MNK, 65 BLU

Re: Question of Terror Touch Effect?

Attack/Defense Boost/Down always works by percentage, I would expect Terror Touch to be no different. If it's potent enough it would allow a PLD tank to eat sushi without getting hit quite so hard. On an oldschool Def/VIT whore turtle PLD or anyone using Cocoon backed up with decent armor it shouldn't make too big of a difference, so it's your call.

Comment

I doubt it is a huge Attack Down effect, considering our other "stat down" type effects. I'd guess somewhere in the area of -10% to -12.5%.

Rank 10 All Nations
      Zilart/CoP/ToAU Complete
      Assault Rank: Captain
      Campaign Rank: Wings of Honor ∮∮∮∮
      Unique Quests complete: 465
      Maps Obtained: 79/79

Comment

i have terror touch but i rarely use it unless i'm soloing gravitation on a mp mob for burst affinity>Mp drainkiss

terror touch is kinda mehish to me I dont really notice a great improvement imo and it's 62 mp I save it for the harder mobs and not let my reserves get low to keep chain

and hello btw havent posted in a while lol

Main Jobs- Rdm 60 Smn 31 Bst 28 Blu 27

The Quetzlcoatl Gimp's SS Gallery

Comment

According to this, it's "90% down", which in Japanese probably means "down to 90% of original value", or "10% down" in English.

The same page also says due to long cast time, low accuracy, low proc rate on additional effect (that would be attack down), very few people like to use it.

Edit:
          If I'm reading this right, when ghosts use Terror Touch, it's a "15% down"--that would be attack down 85% in English. o_O;
          Last edited by ItazuraNhomango; 09-20-2007, 07:53 PM.
          Bamboo shadows sweep the stars,
          yet not a mote of dust is stirred;
          Moonlight pierces the depths of the pond,
          leaving no trace in the water.

- Mugaku

Comment

Working...
          X