>.< i hate learning spells >.<

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• >.< i hate learning spells >.<

i cant seem to learn V. Claw and there are so few tigers in J. Forest that i'm never gonna learn it ; ;
    "Death shall seek you out, If death fails, I promise you, i wont." ~ Srxjo (me)
    "My lips are stained scarlet red from my blood" ~Srxjo (me)
    "The greatest pain in this world is losing that which is closest to ones own heart" ~Srxjo (me)

Re: &gt;.&lt; i hate learning spells &gt;.&lt;

I assume you mean Claw Cyclone? You could always go to Carpenters Landing to learn the spell. There are lots more tigers in tight nit groups there so more chance to learn the spell I guess.
    75 Mnk Sam | 70 Drk | 40 Blm | 37 Nin Rng Thf War
    Woodworking 91.9+2
    ZM:Complete CoP:Complete ToAU:27

Comment

i'm a lvl 25 Blu would i survive and yes Claw Cyclone
      "The greatest pain in this world is losing that which is closest to ones own heart" ~Srxjo (me)

Comment

I used to farm tigers in Carpender's landing(fangs and hides are decent gill)...I happen to know a spot where 5 forest tigers constantly spawn.(shhh...it's my secret farming spot)

also there's this cave near the momument that 2-3 tigers spawn close to...
        Shadowneko's FFXI Newbie Guide 2009
        (have fun MMO players ^^)
        Jon Davies AKA: Shadowneko of Midradsomr...soon to be transferred to Quetzalcoatl

Comment

i'm giving up on C.C for now and go after Blood Drain till i can get help

Comment

I got CC at 20... i had a nin friend help! took like 8 mobs but i got it :D blu 48/ thf 24

Btw i spent an hour trying to get Frightful roar in the aquaducts... No Spell ; ; any advise on FR?

Comment

I got it from dc-em tigers in Jugner. It took a while but its easy enough to survive. The tigers are pretty spead out though so you might want to select a few different points and go between them while they respawn.

Comment

Originally posted by Savari View Post
                Btw i spent an hour trying to get Frightful roar in the aquaducts... No Spell ; ; any advise on FR?
                http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/blu...ing-guide.html
                I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

For Frightful Roar: http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/blu...cap-areas.html

I don't remember what level I was when I got Claw Cyclone ... I think I was 21 because all the tigers were T-VT to me still. Tigers are very hard to solo at that level, but still possible. I camped at the J-8 zoneline and pulled the tigers into the cave so I could zone at a moment's notice if things went sour. At 25 you should definately be able to survive and get your spell.
                  lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Forest Tigers are the same level in Carpenters Landing as they are in Jugner Forest (22-25). Survival will be easy at your lv, just keep at it and eventually you'll learn it. There are actually more spawns in Jugner (15) as apposed to Carpenters (10) but they are well spread through out Jugner so it will probably be easier finding them in Carpenters.
                    Woodworking 91.9+2

Comment

any advice which part of Carp. Landing to hunt?

Comment

i never went there much and my rdm is lvl 70 >.> should go explore more

Comment

I QUIT ON CLAW CLCYLON I HAVE DIED TO MANY TIMES!!!!
                          bloodly links always killing iu have died 5+ time on the first fight becouse of a link meaning i'm waisting exop on a move i would never use

Comment

Just wait untill your lv30 or much later if your not going to use it. Its my understanding that you can learn spells of monsters that con "Too Weak" anyway.
                            Woodworking 91.9+2

Comment

C.C got it at lvl 30

Comment

Working...
                              X