This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armor

I kind of like the more western traditional Blue Mage costume over the Arabian themed one, though it is still cool looking. Think they'll release one?
    "I'm up for anything, as long as it doesn't get me killed."

~Lycosius

Re: Armor

I probably alreayd know the answer to this, but me being a moron I have to ask: Does it really matter about the costume?

Fishy

There once was fish,

Whom made a perfect dish

To a giant fish.

The giant fish was caught,

By a Mithra which sought

To fill her hunger.

The Mithra was slayed,

By a monster whom would raid

The land.

What have we learned?

Comment

Yes.

~Lycosius

Comment

Um... Well it usualy doesn't really matter what you look like because looks don't change your stats =P
        WHM 59 BLM 56 The dream me Ricko, Masamuni and Drakos (yea I know =P)
        Clothcraft 62.0+1 Rank 6 San'doria
        Shadow Banisher, Dead Body, BlueElephantBrigade Member

Comment

I care not for stats, I want to look like a blue mage, when I become a blue mage.

~Lycosius

Comment

i first look at stats, then at how i`m looking
            there will be a run on bluemage, so i guess the armor will be very expensive.. i`ll wait a time before playing new job(s)
            Monchichie

Ayumie

Comment

I think having your character look cool plays a big part in the experience.
              The reason for Aketons -_-;! ...

Comment

the cool lookink factor can be manipulate by dat files

i play SAM because it looks cool, but i want the best stats too, i`m looking in stats, then in how it looks.. if it looks uglu, i`ll toss it away, no stats can make me wear ugly items, but i first looking on stats ^^

and there is a differents, running through the towns and exp pt
                Monchichie

Ayumie

Comment

Hehe... I was very conflicted as a DRK because the obvious choice for body armor was Hauberk/Haubergeon but... god... it looks like ass compared to the AF/AF2. I guess I like big shoulderpads on my armor.
                  DRK75 BLM75 WAR37 THF37 NIN37 SAM38 WHM38 RDM37

Which FF Character Are You?

Comment

Looking cool is subjective anyway. A lot of people happen to think the Arabian style looks cool and are excited about it x_x Just because a couple of people don't like how it looks doesn't mean it's not a good thing and should be replaced with something else x_x That's the style SE chose for the job just like the unique style they chose for all the other jobs and it's just something you'll have to live with when being a Blue Mage x_x
                    My Signature. Now with 50% more processed ham product than those other leading signatures.

Which FF Character Are You?
                    Originally posted by Balfree
                    Why does every discussion have to be a little festivity of sorts, with purple doom rain and lunatic frogs singing the yodelay on top of mushrooms and little babies being eaten by crazy flying cows and green gas explosions on the horizon and screaming goats?

Comment

Ha... I usually carry two sets of armor w/ me. One for the battles which no matter how ugly it looks ill wear for the best stat's. The other when I am crusing the the lands and city's to show off that I look awsome. Mix and match man mix it lol.
                      Tortura 67 Whm - Elizabeth 34 Thf - Foolycooly 42 Drk - Zanoletti 50 whm.

Comment

hehehehee ^^ I am also going to do the same, after I get the red swimsuit next summer, and the flower hairpin, that is what I am going to carry with me when in the citys or just strolling mithra's look awesome in the swimsuit and flower hairpins ^^
                        "You must be the change you wish to see in the world"

"Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in the truth.
                        It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perserves." 1
                        Corinthians 13:6-7

Come along and join us ^.^!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Last_Viper
                          i first look at stats, then at how i`m looking
                          there will be a run on bluemage, so i guess the armor will be very expensive.. i`ll wait a time before playing new job(s)
                          I would prefer to rush playing it, I would expect that it would be quite easy to gain parties as people would be unaware of the BLU's capabillities.
                          Back to the game after an eleven month break. I had a SAM44/WAR31 if anyone cares.

Comment

You know sumthin else? I hope Vanadiel poeple dont all go rushing in on Blue Mage at once, Which I am predicting they will. It would be something to see a bunch of BLU Mages all leveling at same time. ((BLU looking for party please invite)) Scary huh'.
                            Tortura 67 Whm - Elizabeth 34 Thf - Foolycooly 42 Drk - Zanoletti 50 whm.

Comment

Originally posted by Ditto
                              You know sumthin else? I hope Vanadiel poeple dont all go rushing in on Blue Mage at once, Which I am predicting they will. It would be something to see a bunch of BLU Mages all leveling at same time. ((BLU looking for party please invite)) Scary huh'.
                              Yes that does seem like something we would do :D but to be honest blu is an interesting job and worth exspirementing, as I have never see or dealt with this job type before I am quite excited to reek the benefits that it may offer ^^
                              "You must be the change you wish to see in the world"

"Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in the truth.
                              It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perserves." 1
                              Corinthians 13:6-7

Come along and join us ^.^!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X