I'm a level 16 Blackmage. I've never been a mage before, always melee except for my level 7 whm but that doest count. But anyways, i need to know how PT's expect a BLM to perform.
I was in a PT last night and i was using my magic and i guess i was using it too fast because they told me to slow down. So i did.
Question #1:
Whats a good speed? (i was casting my magic maybe every 5-7 seconds after they told me to slow down)
I'm also a Taru. So that oviously means i have low HP. So that leads me to...
Question #2:
Should i ever go up to the enemy and attack with my staff? (I've seen blm's and even some whm's run up and start attacking it with their staffs. But i have only seen hume mages do this. So considering i'm a taru should i go up and attack with my staff from time to time?)
I was also asked to MB. I already knew what MB was(luckly) but i don't know exactly how to perform it. I connected a comple times but i was also missing it other times.
Question #3:
How many seconds after a Renkei do i have to cast a spell to connect with a MB?
Thanks to anyone who answer these questions
I was in a PT last night and i was using my magic and i guess i was using it too fast because they told me to slow down. So i did.
Question #1:
Whats a good speed? (i was casting my magic maybe every 5-7 seconds after they told me to slow down)
I'm also a Taru. So that oviously means i have low HP. So that leads me to...
Question #2:
Should i ever go up to the enemy and attack with my staff? (I've seen blm's and even some whm's run up and start attacking it with their staffs. But i have only seen hume mages do this. So considering i'm a taru should i go up and attack with my staff from time to time?)
I was also asked to MB. I already knew what MB was(luckly) but i don't know exactly how to perform it. I connected a comple times but i was also missing it other times.
Question #3:
How many seconds after a Renkei do i have to cast a spell to connect with a MB?
Thanks to anyone who answer these questions





Comment