Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Level 99 BLM Macros: Help me build!

Originally posted by Yygdrasil View Post
    You and Cid just told me the same damn thing. Only he did it on Skype.

- - - Updated - - -

I have to dig my twilight torque out... buy an NQ Umbra cape and put on my Dark Rings. I already own a Terra Staff... so I'm set, right?
    I pulled out my old blm xml and that's all the defense I had in my idle set, so barring new items from the past year you should be good.
    lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

You and Cid just told me the same damn thing. Only he did it on Skype.

- - - Updated - - -

I have to dig my twilight torque out... buy an NQ Umbra cape and put on my Dark Rings. I already own a Terra Staff... so I'm set, right?
      Yeah, that's a pretty solid set for someone who doesn't want to go overboard and clog their inventory like I do.
      Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
      Name: Drjones
      Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

Yygdrasil doesn't mess around. I'll need to sticky this and re-read it when I decide to play my BLM.

Comment

Originally posted by snewt View Post
          Yygdrasil doesn't mess around. I'll need to sticky this and re-read it when I decide to play my BLM.
          You would be sickened by my macros. Sickened.

This one here is nothing compared to my macros for SMN.

- - - Updated - - -

If you ever want my help building macros in the future I'd be glad to help. I really only have experience with SMN, WHM, COR, PUP and NIN, though. I'm working on BLM now tho.

If those jobs interest you enough to bring therm to 99, I'll gladly help you understand mine.

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
          99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
          99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

Looks fairly close to what I have Yyg. Just at a glance though, Aspir1 is the proc spell, not Aspir2.
            99 DNC
            99 WHM
            99 WAR
            * 99 THF
            99 BLM * 99 RDM *
            99 PUP

TWASHTAR

Comment

Switching now.

Comment

You would be sickened by my macros. Sickened.

This one here is nothing compared to my macros for SMN.

- - - Updated - - -

If you ever want my help building macros in the future I'd be glad to help. I really only have experience with SMN, WHM, COR, PUP and NIN, though. I'm working on BLM now tho.

If those jobs interest you enough to bring therm to 99, I'll gladly help you understand mine.
                i would like your smn whm and cor pup and nin marco if not to much trouble

Comment

Originally posted by Saraphina View Post

i would like your smn whm and cor pup and nin marco if not to much trouble
                  I honestly can’t believe anyone has bothered to resurrect our long dead forum with an actual (non spam) post. Excuse our mess. The place is covered in cobwebs.

Comment

I honestly can’t believe anyone has bothered to resurrect our long dead forum with an actual (non spam) post. Excuse our mess. The place is covered in cobwebs.
                    well i just came back to the game and was looking for macros to help set up mine and i saw your post

Comment

Working...
                    X