Black Mage Spell Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Mage Spell Question

Anyone know the npc who give you the quest for blaze spikes and drain cant seem to located them in auction house or for sale anywhere so, Im guessing there npc given throught a quest a reward ?

Also where in the heavens can i find armor for a lvl 12 blm i cant seem to find anything im still wearing clothes that i first got when ,I began the game lol

Re: Black Mage Spell Question

It's a reward from this quest: Know One's Onions

Mage Armour in general sucks until you can wear the Seer's Tunic Set so I would wear what you can (INT and MP bossts are nice if you can get them) and just spend your cash on spells, wands and food in that order. If you are clearly a new player (and make sure that your party members KNOW that you are new) then nobody is going to expect you to have fully up to date gear until 50+ anyway.
    Rahal Gerrant - Balmung - 188 DRK
    Reiko Takahashi
    - Balmung - 182 AST, 191 BLM, 182 SCH, 188 SMN
    Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

Gear Search - Item Search - FFXIAH.com

Almost everything has a working link to the wiki which will let you see if you can purchase the gear from an NPC instead of the AH. It only shows inventory for the Jeuno AH, but the search function is what you're probably most interested in right now.

There is a butt ugly tunic set at lvl 8 (iirc) that most mages end up wearing.
      I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

You can try a Cobra Tunica. Level 1, +8 MP. That's one free extra Cure spell.

And make use of the FoV buffs. 1 point of Refresh at low levels can keep you from ever having to rest... unless you have an idiot DD leader to likes to drop level sync all the time because he's too lazy to stealth his way back to the book.
        Elwynn @ Fairy Elwynbelwyn @ Sylph | PS2 PC
        99 Everything, mostly play PUP, WHM, and sometimes BST
        F13.1 W60.0 S54.1 G63.2 Cl70.0+1 L70.0 B54.0 A69.4 Co59.6

>2012
        >not having all jobs at 99

Quasilumin : Examination complete. Examinee unregistered. Kuluu syndrome detected. Displays tendency towards cowardice. Report to infirmary for treatment.

Comment

Most camps are located pretty close to books anyway. The main annoyance is that idiot party leader who keeps stopping the pulling to get another page from the book. nine times out of ten by the time you return your camp has been taken and drama ensues.
          Rahal Gerrant - Balmung - 188 DRK
          Reiko Takahashi
          - Balmung - 182 AST, 191 BLM, 182 SCH, 188 SMN
          Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

Working...
          X