• Show
Clear All

• Sub Job Help

Ok here is my issue ... i am a BLM and i just dont know what to sub
    i have WHM right now but have been looking at SCH
    /WHM & /SCH bolth have good things
    i just dont knwo what is
    a better choice grrr i guess they will bolth really work out

whould anyone be so kind and give me some pros and or cons for these /SUB JOBS with a BLM

Thank you
    BLM50/WHM25
    San D'oria Rank 4
    Alexander

Re: Sub Job Help

The three subs are whm, rdm, and sch. Whm is the preferred sub until the later levels when some blms like rdm. Sch as a sub was just beginning to be used when I left the game, but again it wasn't until the later levels. Also some blms use nin sub in the later levels to for certain endgame events. I never used it and did endgame just fine.
    Originally posted by Feba
    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
    Originally posted by DakAttack
    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

NIN for soloing BST pets.

WHM for levels 1-19.

SCH until you can use Blink/Stoneskin from /WHM (or if you don't need the defensive spells at all)

RDM for almost every end-game event since your priorities will have shifted to Nuking, Stuns & Crowd Control and shouldn't need the status cures.

^ kinda giving a half-assed response because it's late and I'm tired, read stickies/wiki for more detailed explanations.
      sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

You will want /rdm and /whm at the minimum. Most xping you are better /whm for the versatility, except BST pets where shadows rule until you have Stoneskin and Blink.

Scholar as a sub doesn't get you anything defensive, but if you don't need SS/Blink/Utsu - manaburning with a tank/holder springs to mind - then you can get more MP efficiency.

Comment

Vevau, you're a few month late with that reply, by the way.

Before the anti-'necro' mob gets started, if a (sub-)forum doesn't have enough traffic to move topics older than 6 months off of page 1, is it really worth much flaming for a little bump?
          Bamboo shadows sweep the stars,
          yet not a mote of dust is stirred;
          Moonlight pierces the depths of the pond,
          leaving no trace in the water.

- Mugaku

Comment

That'll teach me to check post dates, until next time.

Comment

Working...
            X