Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Black Mages coming back?

Originally posted by Zoltar View Post
    Black Mages could wreck bird camp if they really really wanted to, but imagine all the linking if they failed lol
    Yeah, if you know, Colibri didn't resist the hell out of magic damage.

Originally posted by Solymir View Post
    Rangers are useless at Pudding camps by the way. Situational.
    Completely missed the point. Generally if you want fast merits, you go to birds (or SMN burn). Guess where that leaves PLD & BLM? Oh, right.

Here's hoping June update & future camps otw to 99 address this issue.
    sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Malacite View Post
      That nerfs holy and acid bolts besides. Arrows tend to look better to me against the birds ... besides, I have THF75 already, with near-capped Marksmanship, so I hardly need the skill-ups there.

Comment

Even if you could time nuke GA at bird camp, you'd never be able to sustain the MP to chain the same way a meripo does, so your xp/hr would still be shit in comparison to a regular 3 DD meripo.

BLM was great for soloing merits when I didn't have a lot of time to actually join a party but wanted to be productive, (also doubled for sea organ farming sometimes) but when it came down to fast merits, as Mal said, SMN burn or bird camp (or sometimes MMJSP if you had a good group) on RDM.
        sigpic
        ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
        ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
        ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
        ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Why was Nobuo Uematsu's band the first thing I thought of reading the title...

Who knows, maybe the new expansion will be the new ToAU, with MAGES!
          Originally posted by Yygdrasil
          Originally posted by Nandito
          Ponies.

Duh.
          You make me want to hurt things.

Comment

Originally posted by Nandito View Post
            Who knows, maybe the new expansion will be the new ToAU, with MAGES!
            IIRC, wasn't that called "CoP"?
            Originally posted by Armando
            No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
            Originally posted by Armando
            Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
            Originally posted by Taskmage
            GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
            Originally posted by Taskmage
            However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
            Matthew 16:15

Comment

Originally posted by Malacite View Post

Completely missed the point. Generally if you want fast merits, you go to birds (or SMN burn). Guess where that leaves PLD & BLM? Oh, right.

Here's hoping June update & future camps otw to 99 address this issue.
              Guess that leaves Blm with finding some decent camps to go to, of which there are quite a few.
              "All of the biggest technological inventions created by man - the airplane, the automobile, the computer - says little about his intelligence, but speaks volumes about his laziness." - Mark Kennedy

Comment

Right now I see two BLM75s apparently partied together in glacier_s.

Doesn't seem like great xp though unless they found something better than all the "Even Match to a 75" pets I saw there and in xarc_s when northlands first opened. Maybe they're not burning on pets.
                Elwynn @ Fairy Elwynbelwyn @ Sylph | PS2 PC
                99 Everything, mostly play PUP, WHM, and sometimes BST
                F13.1 W60.0 S54.1 G63.2 Cl70.0+1 L70.0 B54.0 A69.4 Co59.6

>2012
                >not having all jobs at 99

Quasilumin : Examination complete. Examinee unregistered. Kuluu syndrome detected. Displays tendency towards cowardice. Report to infirmary for treatment.

Comment

Isn't it like way past JP primetime right now? So I imagine the server is in kind of a limbo until EU players get home.

Also, do a search in vunkerl inlet [s]. Sometimes lvl 75 Blm's sync down to that level to help out other Blm's leveling and/or find someone in that 56-63 level range to sync to to get some good exp.
                  "All of the biggest technological inventions created by man - the airplane, the automobile, the computer - says little about his intelligence, but speaks volumes about his laziness." - Mark Kennedy

Comment

Originally posted by Yellow Mage View Post
                    IIRC, wasn't that called "CoP"?
                    COP? That thing with all of the fetch quests?

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

Originally posted by Solymir View Post
                    Isn't it like way past JP primetime right now?
                    Yes. You're in CST, right? Add two to the hour and flip AM/PM. 4PM+2=6(AM, the next day)

Comment

Working...
                    X