• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andromache
    replied
    Re: Black Mage Partying?

Originally posted by Zoltar View Post
    Where would you suggest I solo 72+? (with NQ staves, regular AF, errant gear and some decent INT)
    You can also solo the Wamoura bugs in Mt. Zhayolm (please forgive my spelling, I'm at work and can't look it up properly~~~~stupid internet filters!!!), if you have /rdm at 75.

The rng mobs in Nyzul are really great to solo off of, and it's kind of fun, but somewhat competitive at least on Cerberus.

Leave a comment:

• Rothy
    replied

8k is fairly low for that camp if I remember correctly, with proper pulling you can get higher amounts easy.

Leave a comment:

• ShadowHolyFlyingDragon
    replied

I see PUPs camp there more than I do BLMs on Gilgamesh. I think the PUP who I talked to once there while I was meripo said he got like 8k an hour soloing raptors there.

Leave a comment:

• Rothy
    replied

Where would you suggest I solo 72+? (with NQ staves, regular AF, errant gear and some decent INT)
    Bhaflau Thickets should not be too bad for your level I think.. Mamool Ja's Raptor.

Wiki says that..

Note: The camp is the top floor of the Nyzul Isle Bhaflau Thickets zone. This is a new camp since the 2008 - (09/09/2008) The Version Update Is Here! which lowered the HP of many pets. It is a good idea to wait to start casting until the Mamool Ja Stabler stops for a second and begins to move again. That way by the time you finish casting it will have stopped once again and you will know if it is actually safe or not. Alternatively, you can pull with Blind just after they stop moving.

Leave a comment:

• Archerpr
    replied

I have a couple friends they lvld up BLM in about a month or so from 20-75. All they did was 5BLM 1DD/WAR level synced in qufim island @20-24 , @24 u quick the dd and find another sync @20, xp is fast , the downside is u need a PL, but iv been trying it and is around 9-15k xp per hr without xp band. I got my BLM from 27-32 in a couple of hrs doin this. Yes skill ups will be a pain, but u can do that on besieged.

Leave a comment:

• Nuriko
    replied

Originally posted by godsaiyan View Post
    plus every1 else seems to no (or shud i say know)
    Yes, you should say "know" ... they're both words and have different meanings, unlike some of the other abbreviations.

Leave a comment:

• Cotners
    replied

Nyzul Isle, off the RNG mobs there.

Leave a comment:

• Zoltar
    replied

Originally posted by Rothy View Post
    You'd make twice the amount of EXP soloing without having to rely on replacements and good tanks.

Leave a comment:

• Rothy
    replied

To answer a previous questions, I'm frequently asked for parties in Zi'tah, Qufim, Kuftal, and Zhaylom.
    You'd make twice the amount of EXP soloing without having to rely on replacements and good tanks.

Leave a comment:

• Zoltar
    replied

To answer a previous questions, I'm frequently asked for parties in Zi'tah, Qufim, Kuftal, and Zhaylom.

More oftem its lower level like Qufim, but there are a lot of times I can skill at Zhaylom Rarely the Tree has an invite out there lol

Leave a comment:

• Rothy
    replied

Originally posted by Mog View Post
    I'm sorry, but every black mage should at least know how to magic burst by 75.
    You're alot nicer then I am. I expect any BLM I party with to know how to MB at 25+ at the latest.

Leave a comment:

• Mog
    replied

Originally posted by godsaiyan View Post
    #

Yeah ur rite, that is nitpicky. blimey and i thought we were here to talk about blm partying issues rather than my choice to type in text format plus every1 else seems to no (or shud i say know) wot ive written in so i dont think it matters how words r written in the end, so long as ppl can read it, but thats all im gonna say bout the matter
    Do you type like this in game? Please say no.

-------

On topic.

I'm sorry, but every black mage should at least know how to magic burst by 75. Even if you don't get any exp parties, all it takes is asking a few friends to throw a couple of skillchains on some easy mobs and getting practice that way. Also, soloing should be a breeze for anyone who's leveling to 75 right now. As far as gear goes, have a proper enfeebling set, nuking set, elemental set (which you could honestly get by with the torque and hands). BLM takes a lot of knowledge and research, and it kills me to see all of these blms who have no idea wtf is going on.

Leave a comment:

• Mhurron
    replied

If you sound like a four year old child, everyone is going to eventually give the same weight to what you say as they would listening to to a child.

You sound like a child. Go run along and play now.

Leave a comment:

• godsaiyan
    replied

Originally posted by Aksannyi View Post
    God I hate to be a nitpicky bitch, but to spell "know" correctly only takes two more characters, yet it enhances the output of your post tremendously. I don't care nearly as much about some of the other abbreviations, but that's one of the major shortcuts that instantly makes me feel like the writer is retarded.

I seriously mean no offense, but I've seen it in a few of your posts now and it's driving me absolutely nuts. I'm finding it harder and harder to take you seriously. Again, I really do mean no offense but really it's not saving you that much time and honestly it just hurts my brain to look at it. Sorry.
    #

Yeah ur rite, that is nitpicky. blimey and i thought we were here to talk about blm partying issues rather than my choice to type in text format plus every1 else seems to no (or shud i say know) wot ive written in so i dont think it matters how words r written in the end, so long as ppl can read it, but thats all im gonna say bout the matter

Leave a comment:

• Aksannyi
    replied

God I hate to be a nitpicky bitch, but to spell "know" correctly only takes two more characters, yet it enhances the output of your post tremendously. I don't care nearly as much about some of the other abbreviations, but that's one of the major shortcuts that instantly makes me feel like the writer is retarded.

I seriously mean no offense, but I've seen it in a few of your posts now and it's driving me absolutely nuts. I'm finding it harder and harder to take you seriously. Again, I really do mean no offense but really it's not saving you that much time and honestly it just hurts my brain to look at it. Sorry.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X