Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Black Mage Partying?

Originally posted by godsaiyan View Post
    plus every1 else seems to no (or shud i say know)
    Yes, you should say "know" ... they're both words and have different meanings, unlike some of the other abbreviations.

Comment

I have a couple friends they lvld up BLM in about a month or so from 20-75. All they did was 5BLM 1DD/WAR level synced in qufim island @20-24 , @24 u quick the dd and find another sync @20, xp is fast , the downside is u need a PL, but iv been trying it and is around 9-15k xp per hr without xp band. I got my BLM from 27-32 in a couple of hrs doin this. Yes skill ups will be a pain, but u can do that on besieged.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoltar View Post
        Where would you suggest I solo 72+? (with NQ staves, regular AF, errant gear and some decent INT)
        Bhaflau Thickets should not be too bad for your level I think.. Mamool Ja's Raptor.

Wiki says that..

Note: The camp is the top floor of the Nyzul Isle Bhaflau Thickets zone. This is a new camp since the 2008 - (09/09/2008) The Version Update Is Here! which lowered the HP of many pets. It is a good idea to wait to start casting until the Mamool Ja Stabler stops for a second and begins to move again. That way by the time you finish casting it will have stopped once again and you will know if it is actually safe or not. Alternatively, you can pull with Blind just after they stop moving.
        Rothy of Valefor Server. MyLittleChocobo Shell Holder Join DiV v2 Today!
        Jobs: | BLM 90/90 | THF 90/90 | WHM 51/90 | SCH 34/45 | RDM 46/49 | WAR 30/49 | NIN 49/49 | DNC 35/49

Comment

I see PUPs camp there more than I do BLMs on Gilgamesh. I think the PUP who I talked to once there while I was meripo said he got like 8k an hour soloing raptors there.
          °·-._.-·°¤.-º°`¨·¥|Kageshinhiryu|¥·¨`°º-.¤°·-._.-·°
          "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT IS MORPHING TIME!"
          sigpic

http://guildwork.com/u/kageshinhiryu

THIS LOOKS AWESOMESAUCE: http://www.deusex.com/

Comment

8k is fairly low for that camp if I remember correctly, with proper pulling you can get higher amounts easy.
            Rothy of Valefor Server. MyLittleChocobo Shell Holder Join DiV v2 Today!
            Jobs: | BLM 90/90 | THF 90/90 | WHM 51/90 | SCH 34/45 | RDM 46/49 | WAR 30/49 | NIN 49/49 | DNC 35/49

Comment

Originally posted by Zoltar View Post
              Where would you suggest I solo 72+? (with NQ staves, regular AF, errant gear and some decent INT)
              You can also solo the Wamoura bugs in Mt. Zhayolm (please forgive my spelling, I'm at work and can't look it up properly~~~~stupid internet filters!!!), if you have /rdm at 75.

The rng mobs in Nyzul are really great to solo off of, and it's kind of fun, but somewhat competitive at least on Cerberus.
              Andromache
              Tarutaru Female
              Cerberus
              75WHM:::75BLM:::75MNK:::75DNC:::60BRD:::58SAM:::43DRG
              Nations: Complete Zilart: Complete COP: Complete ACP: Complete

Comment

Working...
              X