Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 15% of damage, 18% of curing...?!

Originally posted by IfritnoItazura View Post
    *shrug* He was new to the party at the time, and was a level or two behind the MNK; we kinda badgered him into joining because people wanted a full party. Maybe he didn't have very good gear then? Perhaps either bow or crossbow was under-skilled?
    Our style is to do SC at the beginning of fight, so he saves TP and doesn't spam WS's. Also, he used to stand close to the monsters, which he doesn't do anymore. I think the MNK was at same level as the PLD at the time, if not higher, so no surprise he was the top DD, especially since he gets to spam WS.
    Ahh, you're killing me conserving WSs for a beggining of the fight SC was a style I do with my RNG/WAR with a good BLM it's insaine. You build TP on one mob then down the next with 1 SC + 1 MB. It was funny because our poor PLD was starting to feel like he wasn't needed for the second mob we downed like that. Of course a beggining of the fight SC with a RNG/WAR is only good with a PLD and THF or a DRK/THF. Otherwise RNG/WAR should stick to being a finisher to polish off that last 1/2 health or so quickly.

It would die before any sort of actual hate control was established, I mean about all the mob would do is look at the PLD and probably hit him once and it was dead. The one were we built TP on though the PLD was handy, then again every 5 min. even the TP build one would go down fairly fast to Barrage...

Anyway though it doesn't seem like you are leeching at all, not with that party setup. With being so Melee heavy healing is needed more and since you are being split to assist heal and MB getting 15% in both damage and healing is good. You are 1 out of the 4.5 doing damage (22%) and 1 out of the 3 that can heal (33%). If you were reaching 20% in damage then the RNG probably would not of been so needed for that party, and if you were doing 33% of the healing then you'd have to wonder what the hell the RDM/WHM is doing since it seems he has taken the position of main healer.
    Last edited by Macht; 04-05-2007, 04:13 PM.

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

Working...
    X