Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hidden bonus of the elemental staves?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Ice staffs on Asura have recently dropped to 200-250k range. Dark staves are about 300k.
    The most depressing FFXI moment ever... http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/u...t/SNAG-783.jpg

    Comment


    • #32
      my point exactly....god that's cheap. i thought our server's were cheap and dark staves are still 550k or so...ice staff is 450-500 while the rest are 350 or less. kinda pissed that i paid 720 for my dark...

      Comment


      • #33
        I got Ice staff on Tuesday on Valefor for 299k.

        The cool thing is: I also got my AF gloves then too, so in one day my elemental skill went up +25!!! Not bad IMO. ^^

        Comment


        • #34
          look at my sig for the price I got my ice staff. Last time I checked, the market went back up to 600,000. Who knows though...tomorrow it'll probably plummet (knowing my luck).
          For The Horde!!
          Current Gil total spent on gear:
          3,235,000
          Current Gil Value of gear:
          1,151,000
          Laughing when new players complain about prices:
          Priceless

          Comment

          Working...
          X