ok so I've seen level 30s 40s 50s 60s But whats the highist level there is????
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
levelin!
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Erm this dont belong here maybe a mod can move it? =)
The lvl cap i heard was lvl 70. Eventually they will raise it but nope not at the moment. Correct me if i am wrong people.
Comment
-
Well, it makes perfect sense because traditionally in Final Fantasy games max stats are 255. Though I think they are capping it now while they come up with more things for higher levels and so that the people playing now aren't so much ahead of everyone else when it is publically released.
Comment
-
As far as I know the maximum level that you can get to is 70 atm, after that all the mobs become not worthwhile and don't give you exp. I think it's like SB and the level the mobs determan the level "cap" so higher level mobs would let people level higher, but square doesn't have any mobs that level out yet
-Missionary
Comment





Comment