Uleguerand Range*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uleguerand Range*

Reserved for information on Uleguerand Range.

Re: Uleguerand Range*

Started out here at 59, dinged 60, will get to 1 under 61 before I leave. I love this place.

You may not want to try to get the map like I did, though...7 trips around the circle and I still haven't hit the right ledge yet >.<

Anyway, I started out hugging the right wall to the first tunnel and the two bunnies waiting there. These bunnies are the greatest pets--easy to convert to EM, they don't aggro, don't link, seem easy to charm, and rarely came uncharmed with just 2 pieces of AF when they were T.

Snolls, snowball bombs, hit HARD and blow up at inconvenient times, but they can be golden sweet chain 5's too. Do not forget your Reraise gorget here.

I usually checked out the tunnel first; if there was an EM bat and a T worm, I started the chain there, then went out and pulled a tiger back to my camp, let the first bunny beat on it for a bit, then hot swap the other bunny in and swing away. Roar is annoying but a quick Paralyna usually solved that little problem. Chain 2 and 3 were the nearby Snolls--just be careful pulling, and watch for the ice ele out by the cliff.

When this camp was taken, I went down to the lower level and had an absolute blast. The tunnel at the back is pretty safe, with the same worm and bat set up, and ice ele. Wandering around setting a whole bunch of bunnies on a whole bunch of Snolls made the time fly by. You can certainly take down the Buffalo too--soften em up a bit with one pet and join in on the second. The undead dogs, Cwn Awwn or something like that, have an annoying Rot attack that drains 5 tp per tick, among other things...might want to keep that pet around for the kill.

The new anti-MPK feature bit me in the butt twice here--once when I hit Leave right before a Snoll blew up...the Snoll proceeded to blow up...nothing. nada. just blew up.

Then a Buffalo i was kiting all around the arena killed my pet; I grabbed the bat in the tunnel and went looking for him, but he was just plain gone. /sigh

Other than that, the drops are horrible. Snolls drop Snoll Arms and Buffalo drop...well, if you get them to drop anything, let me know, because they never dropped anything in about 25 kills.

OP to Valdenia, quick run through Xcarbad to the Range, set up shop and go to town. I highly recommend this place.

Oh, and if you are the adventurous sort, get the map and see Jorm on the way. There's nothing like a dragon spinning on its axis right at you as you are running by it. Pucker factor 10 {Do you need it?}

Happy hunting!

Comment

Allak salvage:

58-62: Hares/Tigers vs Tigers/bombs/hares/buffalo?

68-71: Destroyed in the MPK patch.

Comment

I am camping here right now on snolls down where all the rabbits, snolls, and buffalo are. It is good exp when the snolls blow up, but so far for me, @59 Snolls just won't blow up for me. 3/20 as far as hypo combustion.

Comment

Working...
        X