Valkrum Dunes*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valkrum Dunes*

Reserved for information on Valkrum Dunes.

Re: Valkrum Dunes*

I would not come here until 21-22 but the rabbits and goblins near La Theine offer a somewhat manageable exp spot if no parties around 18-20. I only exped here for a few minutes and at 20 Damselflys, sheep, and the like all were T with one rare EM. Kind of do a moving camp around the Oasis in the NE and outside of it. If you are 21 I bet they would con lower and offer a very good exp spot.

Update: COME HERE from 21-23....man oh man exp chains are so easily managed.

Level 21: Focus entirely on the NE area near oasis pitting Flies and sheep against each other. Prepare for sheepskins to drop on a regular basis and sell for profit. You can easily get to chain #1 and #2 if you plan targets right.

Level 22: Head to the area a little SW from previous spot and start charming leeches vs. goblins. The previous area also works as there are still EM/T sheep and flies scattered about. There is almost no possibility of death here unless you black out or some random occurence. With Cure II leechers represent no problem. Though be warned that they do sometimes Cure III right at a sliver of health so just grab a DC pet to hit the him back down.
    Last edited by Wes311; 05-29-2006, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Salvage from allak:

16-18

16, bunnies and lizards vs bunnies, lizards, and gobs
      17-18, lizards (best), bunnies (...bunnies) vs gobs

Comment

I'm a new BST, just hit level 23 this morning. I've been at the dunes since level 20 (after doing the first 1k of exp of level 20 @ Junger) and I love the dunes thus far. The exp has been flowing in fast and steady. I got 3k experience (with empress band) in about an hour and 15 minutes yesterday. Been doing sheep v. damsels, sheep v. sheep, damsels v. damsels and damsles/sheep v. gobs (gamblers, leachers and muggers) with the occaisonal leech or snipper thrown in. I've been playing the area from the Selbina zone (G-9), north east to the outpost to the border of H-7 AND westbound to F-7 and F-8. I've had only a few linking problems, and on Lakshmi at least there are not many in this zone. I've only died once here (Hell, I've been lucky, only 1 death since level 17) and it was because I was little cocky and bit off more than I could chew. I also have had several chain 1's and 2's a couple of 3's and one 4. I highly recommend leveling here, I plan to stay here at least through 24.

Comment

bats, crabs, and rabbits surprisingly hold their own against goblins quite well. i had a DC crab and EP rabbit take a T goblin gambler (who was very close of being VT) down to 35% before I found a EM damselfly to kill it and still got 140 XP even with pet being alive (and I wasn't using empress band)
          Dig A10; Main: Bonecraft 100+3/subs: 60/Fishing 59.7
          Mules: Cooking 100+3/Alchemy 77.7

http://www.youtube.com/Ayrlie

Comment

Level 15-16

The bunnies at the La theine entrance are great for charming, usually one or two EM among T gobs and other T bunnies. Especially good if you have pet food.

Comment

Working...
            X