This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1>75 times

i know where to go and everything, just anyone know how long it takes to duo or solo both beastmasters up from 1>75. im thinking about a month of dedication to it but anyone know anything???? plz
    xx

Re: 1>75 times

From my notes...

2006 June - Start BST {full time job}
    2007 Feb - BST 75 {full time job} (Unlocked Decimation solo at the earliest possible moment)
    2007 May - Start PLD {full time job}
    2007 July - Ended PLD {full time job} (Unlocked Savage Blade solo at the earliest possible moment)
    2007 August - Start NIN {Holiday/Downtime}
    2007 October - End NIN {Full Time University/Study} (Unlocked Blade:Ku solo at the earliest possible moment)
    2007 November - Start RDM {Full Time University/Study}
    2008 January - End RDM, Start THF {Full Time University/Study} {Unlocked Evisceration solo at the earliest possible moment}
    2008 March - End THF {Full Time University/Study}
    2008 June - Start DRK {Full Time University/Study} {NOTE: Did NOT unlock Spiral Hell, but unlocked Ground Strike and Subduer at the earliest possible moment}
    2008 August - End DRK {Job Hunting}
    2008 September -> 2009 January Random Activity {Full time job}
    2009 February -> Start WHM {Full time job}
    2009 Today - WHM61 {Full time job}

Typically most soloing I do a day is roughly 6000EXP (4000EXP if you don't factor in Emperor Band) along with random Campaign/Besieged, it doesn't take me long. Around 2-3 hours a day on a weekday and up to 6-8 hours on a weekend.

WHM is a bit slow at the moment but Fields of Valor speeded up my progress, without it I would've never have got it to 61 so fast (I do random FoVs after soloing 6000)
    [LadyKiKi]
    Soloed to 75

[DRG | BST | PLD | NIN | RDM | THF | DRK | WHM | SAM]

all done via BST sub where applicable (no DRG/BST!)
    .:|The Prototype BST|:.
    Xtreme Precision Soloing [XPS]

Comment

Depending on what you call dedication, you might want to increase that estimation of a month by an order of magnitude, give or take.
      I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Much respect for Lady Kiki and what she has done, but the time she puts in is quite a commitment. I would say an average player would take a good bit longer. It can also make a difference based on the Missions and Quests you have done, the areas you have access to and if you have completed all the Limit Breaks yet.

Also, what Mhurron said.
        FFXIV Balmung Server
        Tenro Matashi
        PLD|GLD - MIN|BOT - ALC|ARM|BSM|CRP|GSM|LTW|WVR

Comment

My first job, it took me about two years to get to 75, while being interrupted by going every which way by missions and quests and all of the fun stuff of just starting out the game and discovering new things. Of course, I'll be the first to admit I was slow and diddled around a great deal of the time.

With the job I'm currently working on (Dancer), while doing it when I'm not doing Dynamis or linkshell events, it has taken me five months to get from 1-60, which was till 50 about 90% duo exp. Once you get a job to 75, it is much easier to do it the second time around. After having to slog through area X once, you go there on a second job and you're already aware of the mobs and what they do and what you have to look out for at your camp and so on.

Comment

Originally posted by swabykins View Post
            im thinking about a month of dedication
            I lol'd.

plenty of people take years for their first 75. Even if you put all of your energy into one job, have very little in the way of a real-life, and don't care much about having any equipment above sufficient, you're looking at 4-6 months minimum. And soloing is usually slower, to boot.

If you're only interested in reaching the level cap, find something else to play. FFXI has no joy for those who can't appreciate the journey.

Comment

Originally posted by Feba View Post
              FFXI has no joy for those who can't appreciate the journey.
              Very well put, Feba. I just might sig that. I will at the very least quote it at some point.
              FFXIV Balmung Server
              Tenro Matashi
              PLD|GLD - MIN|BOT - ALC|ARM|BSM|CRP|GSM|LTW|WVR

Comment

FFXI has no joy for those who can't appreciate the journey.

This. Goodness Feba, sometimes you surprise me
                Originally posted by Van Wilder
                Worrying is like a rocking chair, gives you something to do, but doesnt get you anywhere
                Originally posted by Taskmage
                No matter how far an ass travels he will never be a horse. Some people are just bad players and no amount of tools you give them will change that.
                Hexx of Quetzalcoatl - 78PLD, 90NIN, 90WAR, 90SAM, 90BLU,90THF, 90SCH,90COR
                I'M BACK BABY!

Comment

Wait, Feba said something thanks worthy that wasn't an asshole comment? The world has turned upside down!

Comment

Lets say all you did was lvl BLM to 18, WHM to 37, BST to 75. That's a total of 1,034,850 xp. At an average rate of xp of 3k/hour while xping, that would be 345 hours of xp time. Of course, there is also travel time, quests, missions, farming for gear, browsing the AH, looking online for camping spots, micromanaging the stuff you sell, etc. for probably another 100 hours of time which I think is a large underestimation. That is 18.5 days playing 24 hours a day.

In reality, you will spend a lot more than 1/5 of your time doing non-leveling stuff. Probably as much as 50% or more of your time imo. Xp/hour won't be 3k/hour and much more likely 2k/hour average when you factor in deaths, going afk for a few mins every hour, crappy camps that you try out, etc.

Comment

I lol'd.

plenty of people take years for their first 75. Even if you put all of your energy into one job, have very little in the way of a real-life, and don't care much about having any equipment above sufficient, you're looking at 4-6 months minimum. And soloing is usually slower, to boot.

If you're only interested in reaching the level cap, find something else to play. FFXI has no joy for those who can't appreciate the journey.
                      Lies.

Took me 2 weeks for SAM 1-75, 1.5 weeks Scholar 1-75, 2.5 weeks for BLM 1-75, I'm about 2 weeks into BLU and am 71.

Comment

Originally posted by ospeff View Post
                        Lies.

Took me 2 weeks for SAM 1-75, 1.5 weeks Scholar 1-75, 2.5 weeks for BLM 1-75, I'm about 2 weeks into BLU and am 71.
                        . . . You're a fine one to be calling out lies.

Not saying that you are lying, just that, by human standards, your posted times are rather on the unbelievable side.
                        Originally posted by Armando
                        No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
                        Originally posted by Armando
                        Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
                        GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
                        However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
                        Matthew 16:15

Comment

Originally posted by ospeff View Post
                          Lies.

Seemed appropriate.
                          {New Sig in the works}
                          -----------------------
                          "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
                          "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
                          Originally posted by Solymir
                          What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

Originally posted by Durahansolo View Post

Seemed appropriate.
                            [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSNuv8FC2GU"]YouTube - YTMND - Safety Not Guarenteed the movie[/ame]

Comment

Damnit Lilith, stop messing with the spacetime continuum!
                              sigpic
                              "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
                              Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

Working...
                              X