BST Friendly NMs??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BST Friendly NMs??

I haven’t seen any recent posts about BST friendly Notorious Monsters and I just wanted to see other BSTs’ accomplishments (If this is already posted somewhere else, I apologize (and could you point me in the right direction?)). There used to be a BST blog that I would look at (I think his name was Neurotic) but the site seems to be empty, gone or just not working on my computer…That site was the reason I started BST and now that I’m at 75, I want to put my skills to the test. Or at least have some fun.

I just wanted to know what “out of the ordinary” things people have done with BST whether it be solo, duo…or even sixtuplo.

So far I’ve…

Soloed Aquarius (pretty easy for a 75 bst)
    Soloed Ancient Goobbue to 10% hp remaining (2 mischams and 100-fists prevented me from finishing…)
    Duo’d Ancinet Goobbue
    Trio’d Xotoli (sp)
    Soloed the 2 NM Rams (LTP & KH, pretty easy)
    Held Hakutaku for a while with another bst while Alliance raised/rested (trying to find 2 others to trio it though)

What things have you other 70+ BSTs done?? I wanna be just like you!!!

p.s.
    By no means am I trying to be rude or single out mid-lower lvl bsts…but I’m looking for things that might render challenging to a 75BST.
    On the flipside, I’m on the Hades server so if anyone, regardless of lvl, wants help with anything, don’t hesitate to send me a /tell in game (I’m a friendly person).
    99 BST, PUP, WAR, MNK, THF, WHM, BLM, SMN, RNG, BLU, RUN, PLD

-Ukon (85) 27/75 claws
    -Farsha (90) Completed!!
    -Verth (90) Completed!!
    -Guttler (95) Completed!
    -Gandiva (80) 24/50 wings
    -Ochain 27/50, 50/75, 8/75
    -Aegis just started

***Thank you xxFunWithJugsxx for all the help/support***

Re: BST Friendly NMs??

A ton of beasts can take on Tiermant.
    ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Re: BST Friendly NMs??

Originally posted by Mog View Post
      A ton of beasts can take on Tiermant.
      A ton of bsts can take on darn near anything in this game.
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X