Gear Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gear Question

So I just switched to a BST and have about 200k to spend for him, what stuff should I buy or can I usually buy gear wise for him?

Re: Gear Question

The only thing worth investing in are IMHO, some CHR+ rings(early levels, can't speak for later as I'm only 33atm). Anything that adds charisma is good for your "charm gear" macro. After that, I just switched to STR+ stuff for melee/WS's. Accuracy hasn't been a real issue.

The beauty of BST is that you can play it anyway that you like...and you can wear anything that you want. For just armor, I would suggest that you buy whatever has the most defense. You'll find that you need that when you mischarm and you have to wait on the timer. Once your of the appropriate level, start looking at gear that gives you an attack boost.

Good Luck

~~EDIT: Save as much of that money as you can. You can buy all the pricey +1 stuff...but you might have a hard time unloading it. You'll need that 200k + some for armor down the road. I suggest buying the cheap stuff.....leather, lizard, etc., etc., until your high enough that you can buy gear that is actually beneficial to your BST.
    Last edited by WovenDarkness; 11-01-2007, 04:09 PM. Reason: An afterthought...

Comment

thank you for the comment and tips, I will stick with the rings that you mentioned plus there is a head piece that drops off an NM in sarubaruta that adds +2 chr i believe. Also what is the macro setup to switch between gear like you mentioned?

Comment

the macros depends on what armor piece u wanna change

but basically is /equip body "X piece" for rings and earrings will be /equip R. ring "X ring" or /equip L. ring "Xring" same for earring depends on the side u want it.
        u just need to change the place u wanna change gear (weapons:main,sub...ranged,ammo,head,neck,L. earring,R. earring,body,hands,L. ring,R.ring,back,waist,leggs,feet) just type the name exactly like it apears when is equiped to make the macro work

Comment

I see, I will set it up once I get some armor lol

Comment

Working...
          X