Anyone ever think of this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone ever think of this

I really think that the majority of BST are perfectly happy with that setup Feba. It's just a few here and there that actually take offense at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Aelathir
      I really think that the majority of BST are perfectly happy with that setup Feba. It's just a few here and there that actually take offense at it.
      Yeah, I agree. It's not so much 'stigma' as... 'mystique'.

-sam
      "And NO sprinkles! For every sprinkle I find... I shall kill you." -Stewie Griffin

My job levels and goals.

Comment

Well, a BST in a EXP party is just awesome. I had one in Crawler's Nest around 36~38, and he was valuable. Chain 5, link handling, and OUR EXP WASN'T HINDERED BY HIM.
        Almost four years experience playing FFXI. I am a Raccoon, not a Hyena--despite my name states I am one.

Get creative and pretend these happened.
        Flaremoogles! Maester Hare HNM Fight! Charmander HNM!

Ow...

Comment

I personally wouldn't mind seeking once in a while. But what modest bit of gil I have tends to go towards other jobs. My BST just has basic gear for the most part and wouldn't perform particularly well as full-on DD.

Oh well, it's too bad this thread degenerated. Not surprising though, since a lot of BSTs that came here are ones that most likely would not be paying subscribers to allakhazam. So no access to their forum search function.
          Tomatoes & Tomatopotato @ Pandemonium
          My Taru Blog / Wiki Page

Play golf? Check out my items.

Comment

Why would it be? I've partied with BST a few times, and I've always really enjoyed it (although sometimes I found myself at a loss as to what role to put them in. Puller/DD generally worked).

BST can bring a lot to an exp party if they are allowed to do so.

Comment

BST can do either. They can pull provided there are either natural pets around or he's LOADED with carrot broth (or ultra-rich), but that'll put a crimp in his DD because he'll be using cheap jug pets.

Or you can have him DD, and he'll use the more expensive jug pets, but won't be as willing to pull -- I wouldn't want to hit the Leave button on a 50k jug of broth either.

Personally, I'd prefer the DD role. SMN (competent ones, anyway) can really make amazing pullers - resummon carbuncle, get back in the fight, no cash lost.

-sam
              "And NO sprinkles! For every sprinkle I find... I shall kill you." -Stewie Griffin

My job levels and goals.

Comment

Working...
              X