793,550 XP Gained!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 793,550 XP Gained!

Thats right! I finally made it! And I would say that of those 793,550 Experience points I soloed 725,000 of them. A few BST Trios around 68, a Duo with my best friend and SMN at 71ish in Sky, and an INSANE Trio SMN+SMN+BST in Caedarva the last two nights.

The rest was all me, and it was a lot of fun. I can't wait to continue soloing for Merits... if i ever figure out what to go for =) Soloing is just too much fun for me to stop now.

Good luck out there!

75 Beastmaster, Found it!
    ~Beastmaster 75 | White Mage 41 | Ninja 50~

Re: 793,550 XP Gained!

Congradulations!

If this is still correct: http://www.nephilim-x.com/info/exp.html then you really are looking at 837,550 XP at 1 XP into 75
    75 Beastmaster

Comment

You BST's are insane... Congrats. *sigh* now only if I can keep my avatar out long enough to solo like that... And I don't mean carby.
      Hacked on 9/9/09
      FFXIAH - Omniblast

Comment

Congratulations.. Master Beast. I'm tempted to level Beastmaster, but I think i'm gonna mess up pretty soon or get bored of it. :/
        http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=953347

War75 Thf75 Pld75 Sam75 Mnk75 Rdm75 Nin75 Bard 75

Comment

Congratulations! Nice to see someone hit the big 7-5 and not be burned out about it
          Gogogo meripo bst!

Comment

Oh right right Leo, i knew i looked at that wrong. Ok, so... that makes me feel even crazier =P

And Omni... don't be so sure you can't. To hit level 75 (and also gaining a large chunk of my non-solo XP hehe) I Trioed with my best friend (75 SMN) and a SMN i met just last night (74 SMN) in Caedarva. The three of us Triod Imps, for Chain 5s... making about 10k in an hour and halfish. 20k over the two nights + 22k solo and I dinged.

It was surely the fastest, and easiest (though i did go through maybe 3 1/2 stacks of Carries on pulls and fights) XP i have ever seen.

My point is, before we got there Osiro (the newly met SMN) was soloing the Imps for 322 a pop. Much safer in Duo and safer yet in Trio but it is possible my friend, just crazy ^^

And thank you all^^

Comment

Originally posted by LeoDeSol
              Congradulations!

If this is still correct: http://www.nephilim-x.com/info/exp.html then you really are looking at 837,550 XP at 1 XP into 75
              Nope. That site is outdated. The correct number is 801,350.

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/index.p...erience_points

Comment

Originally posted by gahoo
                Nope. That site is outdated. The correct number is 801,350.

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/index.p...erience_points
                Those sites list the same exp/level cept on level 50 (basically the site you said weren't updated has included the 51+ exp changes).

So one of the sites are off but just by glancing at them I cannot see which one got their math messed up.
                Keep in mind, sig might be outdated I just update it a few times per week.
                Signature with the usual levels and obtained stuff etc. . .

Comment

Congratulations.

Now go one step farther and join the Society of Temperance Axe users.

Comment

I would love to Donutchef... but i just don't see it happening -.-

Comment

Congrats Graelinn! Also, I wanted to say that the picture of your Galka in your sig is awesome. I'm just starting out a BST and hope to one day get 75 ^^

Comment

{Incredibly Tough} {Player}

I admire all you BSTs out there. But this OP's accomplishment is just top notched, having soloed most of this time. Not very many BSTs will do this, as I know that static relationships (Duo, Trio, etc.) are usually formed from the time they can uncharm a pet (Some of them are constantly PL'd by friends or LS mates even)

Here's to the True Blue BSTs, doing it the way it was done in the past. *clink* *clink* (Cheers)

Comment

Congratulations Graelinn, I knew you could do it.

Comment

I appreciate that Aeni, but while i do take pride in the amount i have soloed, i don't feel at all better than anyone that chooses to PT or Duo or... i don't know... do nothing but ENMs from level 30 on? =P

I have limited playtime, and what playtime i do have is often interrupted unexpectedly (no... not by ninjas storming my house, but by my 2 1/2 year old daughter that likes to to wake up at 2am =P.) That being said, I initially chose BST for just that reason. I didn't want to have to flake on PTs, "valid" reason or not. I didn't want to have others rely on my being there and didn't want to have to rely on them. However, once i hit 30 on WHM (in PTs of course) I unlocked BST and I fell in love with it.

I wholeheartedly enjoy the things i have been able to accomplish on my own, but i have just as much fun when i can get together with a few BSTs, a few SMNs, or a few anybody as well.

I have a great friend who has leveled BST from 10-34.8 in a static PT. I don't think she is less of a player, she just doesn't enjoy the job like i did from the very start. To me being out there, soloing 1-2k an hour at times is a LOT of fun, to her... it couldn't be more dull. To each their own^^

And as i said in the OP, there were scattered times when i was in a Trio or Duo as well =)

And thank you Tav, means a lot coming from you. ^-^

Comment

What's crazy is that 793,550 is the minimum needed to obtain 75. For all bsts, dying several times in a lvl is pretty common (I died about 9 times from 54-55, i think i could have leveled 55 twice with that xp i had to make up.). The actual number of XP gained is probably much higher than that. 900,000 perhaps? 1,000,000? The thought of that wasted XP is scary.

/em takes off his beast helm to you Graelinn.
                              Omni@Remora: NIN75 RNG75 MNK75 COR75 BST64 BRD53
                              ♪♫ San d'Oria Complete ♪♫ ZM Complete ♪♫ CoP Complete ♪♫ AM Complete ♪♫

Comment

Working...
                              X