Brd/sch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brd/sch?

I haven't played Scholar yet, but I was curious if you guys had any thoughts about BRD/SCH? Would that be a viable combination, or would it be better to stick to BRD/WHM?
    BRD 75 WHM 44 RDM 20 NIN 23 WAR 20 THF 16

Score: Maat 3 Prons 1
    Bard Maat Masher: Shiva Record Holder, 4 minutes, 47 seconds.

Re: Brd/sch?

In theory, it should be at least as good as /WHM, especially considering that if you're asked to main heal as a Bard, you've found yourself in one of the sadder parts of Vana'diel. I think you get the Dark-based Sleep under Addendum: Black, too, in case you're fighting Light-based enemies and such. Oh, and the spell Dispel, too, on top of Finale.
    Originally posted by Armando
    No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
    Originally posted by Armando
    Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
    Matthew 16:15

Comment

Re: Brd/sch?

Aside from getting your spells later than with whm, the major drawbacks would be no Curaga, Blink, Stoneskin or Divine Seal. Pretty major stuff. I could see it having niche use for things like the second dispel, but using it as a default subjob doesn't seem like a good idea.
      lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Working...
      X