Re: Mazurka and Facing the Music
I personally think we aren't close to endgame zones yet with ToA, it just feels too early and not enough of the map is uncovered. SE mentions Salavage with Alzadaal ruins, but they didn't say if that system was exclusive to that region yet.
If you look at the icon for Alzadall, its just like that of the beastmen fortress or Aht'Urghan. I think its really just another place for another race of beastmen to take the AC to, personally.
SE did say they'd be offering alternative means to obtaining abjurations. This could obselete most HNM Linkshells and reduce the presence of RMT as well as the run-of-the-mill Faffy/Nid camp drama.
Still, that even that considered, it doesn't address the claim system issues, it just would steer players away from the older zones. I don't know if I like that idea any better, but then, there are plenty of zones players neglect now (and my BST thanks you for it)
Originally posted by Karinya
View Post
If you look at the icon for Alzadall, its just like that of the beastmen fortress or Aht'Urghan. I think its really just another place for another race of beastmen to take the AC to, personally.
SE did say they'd be offering alternative means to obtaining abjurations. This could obselete most HNM Linkshells and reduce the presence of RMT as well as the run-of-the-mill Faffy/Nid camp drama.
Still, that even that considered, it doesn't address the claim system issues, it just would steer players away from the older zones. I don't know if I like that idea any better, but then, there are plenty of zones players neglect now (and my BST thanks you for it)



Comment