Haste values of Marches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haste values of Marches?

Have been told Victory March is equivelant to 12% Haste. Any idea how much Advancing March is?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Haste values of Marches?

Advancing March is 5%. Victory March is 10%. I'm not exactly how much extra instruments add. I would imagine +1 adds 1% and +2 adds 2%. WHM and RDM Haste is 15% for comparison.

Comment

Fighting with both march, haste, and a joyeuse is quite satisfying. You feel like you have a ghetto kraken club. I wonder how it's like with a speed belt and wyvern earring together.

Comment

I've always heard 8% for the first one and 12% for the second one. And that the whm / rdm haste spell is 12.5%. I'd like to see test data and hear test methods though.

I'm also particularly interested in how much haste % the first march song is without an instrument at singing skill, 105, 108, 109, 110, 112, 113, and 117. I'll have to think about a proper test method and see if I can spring for a singing earring and chanter's staff to do some testing as rdm/brd....
        Madrone Hume Female Leviathan Server
        75: RDM MNK BLM PLD BRD subs: NIN WAR DRK BLU WHM SCH DNC RNG
        AF+1 16/25, AF2 9/25, Nashira 1/5, Crimson 3/5, Pln 2/5, Yigit 5/5, Zenith 3/5, Shura 3/5, Askar 1/5, Goliard 2/5, Homam 2/5
        Merits 384/506, Bastok rank 10, Merc rank 10

Comment

Lots of research here:

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/db/jobs.h...09283609791970

Summary: With Faerie Piccolo at Level 75, Advancing is ~9% and Victory is ~11%.

Comment

Originally posted by Valyana View Post
            Lots of research here:
            http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/db/jobs.h...09283609791970
            Summary: With Faerie Piccolo at Level 75, Advancing is ~9% and Victory is ~11%.
            You've always been so helpful Val, even after all this time.

Comment

Working...
            X