Galka base stats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Galka base stats?

Despite seeming like it would be commonly available, I can not for the life of me figure out what the base stats are for a Galka. I remember that Vitality was their highest, but... that is about it. I uninstalled FFXI a while ago so I can't check in the character creator. Does anyone have them off hand?
    Originally posted by Ellipses
    Really, it's just like pretty much every question about this game that begins with "Why." The answer is "Because."
    Originally posted by MCLV
    A subjob is like sex, you shouldn't have it untill your 18 but if you don't have it after 21 everyone laughs at you.
    More Sig:

Re: Galka base stats?

Go to ffxiclopedia and search the word galka. Then scroll down to See Also and click the link Galka: Guide to Job Selection.
    Originally posted by Feba
    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
    Originally posted by DakAttack
    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Ah, thank you. I checked the Galka page, but didn't see the stats(It never occurred to me to look at the job selection guide...)
      Originally posted by Ellipses
      Really, it's just like pretty much every question about this game that begins with "Why." The answer is "Because."
      Originally posted by MCLV
      A subjob is like sex, you shouldn't have it untill your 18 but if you don't have it after 21 everyone laughs at you.
      More Sig:

Comment

The stats depend on the job you select the wiki has a list here

Comment

Working...
        X